Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,771 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service (916 Views)

Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem / How Can I Mms Using Nokia E63? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by bolu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hello people. is there anyone there on glo blackberry service.

I subscribe to the connect service very recently with the mind to use the solution to reduce the need to be flipping open my net-book here and there.

the first message i received was that my blackberry was being processed and would soon be activated.

thereafter i was told the blackberry service was now active,with the instruction to restart my device by taking out the battery and re-inserting it back. added to that was the request that i should kindly use the blackberry browser for the service and that i could call 333 for assistance.

i did everything but the last one, and when there was nothing sent to me maybe a link to download the browser couple with fact that nothing indicated the connect software which i thought would also be provided, i called 333 only to be told by the system that the line is to be called by the prepaid users of the blackberry service (which i am).

i tried browsing  to send mail to blackberry@gloworld.com the access was charged not from my subscription but from my phone credit.

what is it that i need to do/know.

good people on nairaland might have help for me.
Re: Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by ebunma: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2009
You may have to go to Glo office most of the problem on Glo services can only be solve in their office.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use My Blackberry As A Modem / Can You Help Me To Sell Used Phone In Nigeria / I Can't Find My Bb Messenger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.