Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service (776 Views)

Make Free Call With Etisalat And Free Sms With Mtn And Glo.no Software,no Tweaks / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem / How Can I Mms Using Nokia E63? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by bolu(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2009
Hello people. is there anyone there on glo blackberry service.

I subscribe to the connect service very recently with the mind to use the solution to reduce the need to be flipping open my net-book here and there.

the first message i received was that my blackberry was being processed and would soon be activated.

thereafter i was told the blackberry service was now active,with the instruction to restart my device by taking out the battery and re-inserting it back. added to that was the request that i should kindly use the blackberry browser for the service and that i could call 333 for assistance.

i did everything but the last one, and when there was nothing sent to me maybe a link to download the browser couple with fact that nothing indicated the connect software which i thought would also be provided, i called 333 only to be told by the system that the line is to be called by the prepaid users of the blackberry service (which i am).

i tried browsing to send mail to blackberry@ggloworldcom the access was charged not from my subscription but from my phone credit.

when i tried to register on gloworld device PIN was required. where do i get that on e63?

what is it that i need to do/know.

good people on Nairaland might have help for me.
Re: Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by lynxnoon(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2009
ur best bet is to go to a gloworld office where dey shd be able to rectify d problem for u
. . . . by d way i hope u were not trying to use blackberry service on a nokia e63?. . . . dat go be very long tin oh grin grin
Re: Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by bolu(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2009
what do you mean by that go be long thing?
have you tried it before?
Re: Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2009
goto ur phones device manager to see if ur device pin is listed there, or check the back case under the batt of ur phone,
Re: Nokia E63 And Glo Balckberry Service by lynxnoon(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2009
bolu:

what do you mean by that go be long thing?
have you tried it before?
does ur nokia e63 function via BB Operating System? If yes den its possible to hv d service on d fone, if not den na really really long tin(tho last tym i chkd e63 runs via symbian wink)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! / We Are A Exporter Of Used Mobile Phones In Nigeria / 4 Sale Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.