Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (64795 Views)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by profbabatunde: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by babatunde31: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Iranu smileyIranu
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Ibro2005: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Four, seven and 9 months are of the same pictures. Same bra and pants and even d location. So this is not real.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by shankie: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2017
So she has been wearing same pant and bra for d past 5 months, no wonder she no get brain

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Vaseline crew..........food don land
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by AreaFada2: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Wait o, if a man shows pics of stages of erection inside his boxer shorts before using it to impregnate a lady, would it be called adorable? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by chronique(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
Technology and social media is just bringing out the inherent stupidity in a lot of people. What on earth are we supposed to do with this information? Why are some ladies this daft? If you can comfortably snap pictures on pants and bra, and share with the whole world, why then do you wear clothes when going out? You can as well dress like that out.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Primebuilders(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Is this the only pant and bra u have been using in the last 5_6 months. I wonder the type of training/upbringing u will give to that unborn child. May God help u
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by miccollo47: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
People have lost all values... Period.
praizblog:
See This Adorable Photo Of A Lady's Pregnancy
Journey.

Journey of motherhood.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/see-this-adorable-photo-of-ladys.html?m=0

Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by anpipac: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
I HOPE YOU DNT GO THE SAME WAY THE OTHER PREGNANT WENT. YOU DNT KNOW WHO AND WHO THAT IS WATCHING YOU. SATANIC OPERATIONS ARE MODERNISED AS WE SPEAK. PICTURE ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR HUMAN SPIRITUAL SACRIFICE.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
dacblogger:
mine is coming up... grin
Let's see. wink
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Texty: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Why same bra and panties? I no get the concept
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Abbeyme: 10:42am On Mar 29, 2017
holatimmy:
Kini Gbogbo eleyi bayi

O sún mi o
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by adamyakub(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Crazy
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by CellTabRepairs: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
It's the new world and craze. We even pray they start going like this on the streets as the new normal; barebreasted since they are competing with men as we normally go bare chested. So don't abuse her if you know you didn't abuse Beyonce as that will be hypocritical double standard.

March don end o. You still de apply and wait? Na so you go de dey till 2017 go just waka fiam for your eyes, no income?

Oya Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need and Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by usamali(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2017
praizblog:
Journey.

Journey of motherhood.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/see-this-adorable-photo-of-ladys.html?m=0

journey of fuckerhood.. a repulsive sight
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Lloydfather(m): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2017
I will not be surprise to see women coming out naked in the nxt 20yrs, between 60s to 80s they tied rapper, 80s to mid 90s they wore long skirt with half shimi, from mid 90s to mid 2000 they wore shot skirt, tight and show ur Tommy blouse, now u know what they wear.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Haryourmieykhun(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2017
buffalowings:
the same pants and bra
for nine months?

ewwww

I wonder ooo my guy, mayb she no get another one
smellos

Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Same hair same bra same pant for the whole of 9months....alainitiju eda. Oga off everything make kuku know say u be were .
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by donbenz(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2017
which kind nonsense is this?? angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by yomi007k(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2017
buffalowings:
the same pants and bra
for nine months?

ewwww
grin

Na poverty of both mind n money.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Happyola(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
praizblog:
Journey.

Journey of motherhood.

Obun obirin, she use only one pant n bra frm 4th to her night month.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Beautiful!
If you garrrrrit, flaunnnit!
Let the haters do their "worstest"! kiss

Safe delivery darling! kiss

Like your mom was flaunting her lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by domchike(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
praizblog:
Journey.

Journey of motherhood.

na only a pair of pant and bra she get mbon
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Joneshleb(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2017
This is not encouraging
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by ElsonMorali: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Juell:
cheesy
Btw OP it's actually panties, pants means trousers. Thank u

Not necessarily.

That would be American English.

So you are partly wrong and the OP is totally right.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Is someone not going to address that she's wearing the same bra
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by Rtopzy(f): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
SuperSuave:
HAS cool
The way Nigerians confuses have and has baffles me. The worst is 'greatful' instead of grateful.
Re: Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey by sainthumble: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2017
she no dey change d bra......?

[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.