Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How To Get Blogpost Ideas For 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Blogpost Ideas For 2017 (412 Views)

Hire Blogpost Writer / Content Blogpost And Email Writer Needed / How To Make Adsense Code Visible In Middle Of A Blogpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Blogpost Ideas For 2017 by InfoRetweet(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Our Nigerian bloggers, this is for you from INFO RETWEET.

Let us start with knowing what a blog is, what a blogpost is and what a blogpost idea generally means;

A blog post or comment is an entry on a blog.

A blog is like a web page where authors write and share their knowledge or information to the public on the internet. And a blog consists of blogposts of different pages to make up the blog.

So a blog-post idea is an idea of what next topic to post about. Remember that the topic must correspond with the blog's niche. Now this is where the problem is because if you loose ideas, you loose the blogging character in you, which will result to a failed blog.

Never mind my word's if it sounds shocking or creates fear to you. The reason why am writing this post is to give you a clare solution to this problem and i will ensure i do my best to make you understand it.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Source: http://techzzland..com/2017/03/best-blogpost-ideas-for-beginners-2017.html

Re: How To Get Blogpost Ideas For 2017 by InfoRetweet(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2017
This are the various types of blogposts that we blog about most of the time, and knowing this can also help you build up an idea for your next blogpost;

#1. How-to's and Tutorials

The how-to blog posts are one of the most powerful of all types of blogposts. Info Retweet deals on more of this, if you've noticed...

(1) (Reply)

Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS / I Buy All Types Of Itunes Gift Cards /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.