Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless (800 Views)

What I Saw Today Will Leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by Nikkybrainz(f): 2:54am On Mar 29, 2017
TY BELLO shared some photos of Funky AKINDELE which she shot and they were Awesome!!! wink See photos after the cut
The beautiful photographer also wrote:WARRIOR: FUNKE 'JENNIFA' AKINDELE
I was really looking forward to Jennifa's shoot for @thisdaystyle .I figured I was just going to spend the entire session rolling on the floor with laughter.. Boy did she deliver.. she walked in with Jenifa in all her glory.. we laughed till water was coming out of our eyes ni.
But she also brought in Funke Akindele .. It will take more than ten women to do the work this woman does . I listened to her talk about upcoming projects with passion. He described the day she had before our shoot and I wondered how she was sitting so graceful in front of my camera at all. Funke Akindele deserves all our respect on top of the love we have for her.She's A super Smart . ..beyond Intelligent .. crazy Creative .. Nigerian human machine warrior . Beni!
Funke is making us laugh but she's not playing . She's putting food on countless tables and changing the terrain of culture one production at a time. She's a beautiful woman too and it's awesome to watch her glowing and absolutely in love . God bless JENIFA ..I DORF MY HART

Didn't you totally fall in love with the pictures tho? kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGK6Ajg7jl/

Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by HungerBAD: 3:01am On Mar 29, 2017
I am still breathing.

1 Like

Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by potent5(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
Still breathing.
Lol. Abeg cut Op some slack. Which one be ' still breathing' ?
Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by youngest85(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Pack all the makeup full body when u open d puna na aunty Linda
Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by HungerBAD: 3:08am On Mar 29, 2017
potent5:

Lol. Abeg cut Op some slack. Which one be ' still breathing' ?

lol

1 Like

Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Wetin dey the pics. Wey go make me breathless. We've seen person. For this pic dem don edit Funke comot. So wetin go cause breathlessness.
Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by princefunmmy(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Impressive shots... Though I didn't even hold my breathe for a second say less of leaving me breathless
Re: Wow: These Ty Bello Shots Of Funke Akindele Will Leave You Breathless by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
She tried.

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Students Storm Osogbo, 7 Sleep On The Road In Massive Protest / Us Non Hosted Google Adsense And Payoneer Mastercard For Sale / Do You Want To Know About DENGI Club? Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.