Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? (1112 Views)

LOL, Pls Give A Caption To This Photo / Can You Find The Dog Hidden In This Photo? / Can You Spot The Four Hidden Words In This Photo?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? by tk4rd: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2017
Let's play a pictorial game.
Look at the picture Below for Five Seconds..

One Two Three Four Five...
Stop.. It's Okay.. E don do.. Habba.!!
Now.. Let's Analyse.
90% of the MALES who looked at the picture saw only the center of the photo for the whole of the five seconds.
9% of them looked at the centre of the photo and proceeded to check the face.
Only 1% of them had the time to look at other things and noticed that the room is untidy.
20% of the FEMALES who looked at the picture saw only the center of the photo for the whole of the five seconds.
70% of them had the time to look at every other thing including the face and the untidy room.
7% of them went further to notice the hairstyle, bra colour, and all other details.
3% of them saw the picture and immediately started thinking of copying and replicating the pose..
Now..
If the Prediction is true, type TRUE...
If the Prediction is false, type FALSE...
If it is somehow incomplete, do the necessary research and complete it

1 Like

Re: What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? by modsfucker: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2017
OP I guess you are not married, hence fantasizing this pic ryt? Ok tell us whaf you see in the pic.

Re: What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? by tk4rd: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2017
modsfucker:
OP I guess you are not married, hence fantasizing this pic ryt? Ok tell us whaf you see in the pic.
Yess.. I never marry..
But I fall within 9% of Males though..
Re: What Do You See When You LOOK At This PHOTO? by tk4rd: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
If it happened to be an average-sized guy with firm albs that was there inside the picture, and he stood with a funny pose, and partly covered his UGLY face with one of his muscular hands, then, 80% of the Females would not care to notice that the face is UGLY, rather, they would be so absorbed in looking at the torso

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation On Twitter Over BBN Voting / These Are The Parts Of Woman's Body Men Like... / Watch This 50 Seconds Hilarious Marriage Proposal To Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.