Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I (712 Views)

Reltel Wireless Internet Service / MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops? / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I by Kenechy: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2009
hello guys, my school gives wireless internet service but with my wlan laptop i can get the service. when connected i will see on my web page their login logo requesting username and password, but i have known. is there a way i can bypass it to allow me browse.
Re: Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I by AKO1(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Simple. Go and see your the people in your I.T department. If you are authorized to use the wireless they should give you a username/password.
Re: Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I by Mavor: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2009
Look for a free vpn service and register, then connect thru the vpn service to the outside world
Re: Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I by vicsty(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2010
let me ask u this question. do u pray to setup a business and not making a profit from it? if ur answer is no then go and check for the requirement in other for u to have access to the network. or u can contact me on this email yinkfad24u@yahoo.com so we can talk better. i will like to know the name of your sch,the hotspot they are using so as to know which way to bypass it.
Re: Hello Guys, My School Gives Wireless Internet Service But With My Wlan Laptop I by deji2009(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
RE:
Kenechy:

hello guys, my school gives wireless internet service but with my wlan laptop i can get the service. when connected i will see on my web page their login logo requesting username and password, but i have known. is there a way i can bypass it to allow me browse.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read my colleagues advice and would like you to

follow A_K_O advice. firs and foremost, what connection

are you on ? e.g. Wireless, LAN or VPN which I am guessing.

What's browser do you use ? Internet explorer, Firefox etc ?

Good luck and thanks for enquiring.

(1) (Reply)

Modding And Advertising With Opera Mini / I.t. Club / Facebook Is Closing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.