Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies (13905 Views)

EXCLUSIVE:Learn How To Earn Millions In Six Months From Digital Marketing / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2017
No need for long talk.

Palm kernel Oil (PKO) is a major raw material for producing cosmetic. I am going to reveal to you how you can earn millions of naira supplying this raw material to companies. These companies are always looking for individuals to supply the product to them. Whatever the quantity you have, they'll buy it all at a good price and the good news is; Majority of them pay on delivery.

You can start this business with as low as N150,000. I wouldn't say there's no risk in this business, but if you follow my instructions, you'll become a millionaire within a year, doing no other business but supplying Palm kernel Oil (PKO) to companies.

I have packaged all the information you need to succeed in this PKO supply business in a small manual. To prove to you how confident I am in the information I have put together, I will send you part of the manual for FREE, if you're interested.

The price for the manual is N5,500 only, which is a very small token to pay for the life-transforming information it contains. You can recover the N5,500 you used in purchasing the manual in 100 folds after your first supply.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- What you need to start the Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) supply business

- Where to source for cheap palm kernel oil

- Where to source for palm kernel nuts and how to process it into Palm Kernel Oil.

- How to set up a PKO extraction mill, including setup cost and financial projection.

- Where to get foreign buyers for PKO.

- Contact details of local fabricators of PKO extraction machine.

- List of companies that buy Palm Kernel Oil (PKO): The List contains the names, factory address and active phone numbers of several Nigerian companies you can supply Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) to. Majority of these companies are in Lagos, while others are in Abia, Kwara and Kano state.

- And MANY MORE...

I have given this manual out to a few persons. The fools among them read and dumped it. While the wise ones who read and implemented what they learnt from it are smiling to the Bank every week. I hope you'll be among the wise.

NOTE: I personally compiled the list of the companies myself. I also took my time to call and visit some of the factories to see things for myself. I've done all the verification for you. So I'll like to plead with you not to abuse this opportunity and start calling the numbers. Call only when you've made up your mind to transact business with the companies. If you abuse it, I'll stop giving the manual out. So indirectly, you've deprived some other persons from benefiting from this information.

Call 08104502652 to place your order.

I can STOP selling this manual at any time. So, hurry and grab your copy NOW!

BONUS

As a BONUS for buying the Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) supply manual, I'll give you:

1. My Oil & Gas business guide, and

2. A formula you can use to earn hundreds of thousands of naira monthly from the comfort of your home. This is a very cool money making secret that only a few people know and will never share with you, even if you're their closed friend or relative. And the best part of it is that, you don't need to invest a lot of money. With N10,000 or even less, you could be earning N300,000 or more monthly.

Here's how it works.

The soap, drugs, cosmetic, beverages, food and other products that you and I use everyday are produced by what we call FMCG Companies. FMCG stands for Fast Moving Consumer Goods. These companies use agricultural raw materials like palm oil, palm kernel oil, groundnut, maize, cocoa, wheat, etc. to make these products. Hence, they are always on the lookout for people to supply them with these raw materials.

On the other hand, we have farmers who cultivate these products in large quantities and do not have access to these companies. Often times, their produce get spoilt because they're unable to sell them, resulting in massive loss, sometimes in millions of naira.

I am going to reveal to you how to deal with these FMCG companies as a direct agent to the farmers and earn good money in commission. It's very easy, straightforward and doesn't require a lot of capital. I'll also give you m compendium which contains a list of close to 300 Nigerian companies, their addresses, phone numbers and the kind of agricultural raw materials they use.

All these as a BONUS for buying my Palm Kernel Oil Supply Business Manual. You can't afford to miss this.

Call 08104502652 to place your order for the Palm Kernel Oil Supply Manual, and enjoy all the FREE BONUS I mentioned above.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE MANUAL

1. Pay N5,500 only to Patrick Okunima 0047192534, GTBank.

2. Text your email address to 08104502652.

3. Call 08104502652 to notify me of your payment.

4. I'll send you the manual, together with the bonuses immediately.

Order NOW as I can stop selling the manual the next minute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by ylaa(f): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
[Hey Patrick well done, nice job
But u dont have to use the word the
Foolish ones. Its not nice n also not encouraging.
Am interested in this business but make u no curse me oh shocked shocked shocked shocked

quote author=PatrickOkunima post=55059020]No need for long talk.

Palm kernel Oil (PKO) is a major raw material for producing cosmetic. I am going to reveal to you how you can earn millions of naira supplying this raw material to companies. These companies are always looking for individuals to supply the product to them. Whatever the quantity you have, they'll buy it all at a good price and the good news is; Majority of them pay on delivery.

You can start this business with as low as N150,000. I wouldn't say there's no risk in this business, but if you follow my instructions, you'll become a millionaire within a year, doing no other business but supplying Palm kernel Oil (PKO) to companies.

I have packaged all the information you need to succeed in this PKO supply business in a small manual. To prove to you how confident I am in the information I have put together, I will deliver it to you before you make any payment at all. I repeat, You will receive this manual before making any payment.

The price for the manual is N1,500 only, which is a very small token to pay for the life-transforming information in the manual. You can recover the N1,500 you used in purchasing the manual in 100 folds after your first supply.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- What you need to start the Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) supply business

- Where to source for cheap palm kernel oil

- Where to source for palm kernel nuts and how to process it into Palm Kernel Oil.

- List of companies that buy Palm Kernel Oil (PKO): The List contains the names, factory address and active phone numbers of 11 Nigerian companies you can supply Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) to. Majority of these companies are in Lagos, while others are in Abia, Kwara and Kano state.

I have given this manual out to a few persons. The fools among them read and dumped it. While the wise ones who read and implemented what they learnt from it are smiling to the Bank every week. I hope you'll be among the wise.

NOTE: I personally compiled the list of the companies myself. I also took my time to call and visit some of the factories to see things for myself. I've done all the verification for you. So I'll like to plead with you not to abuse this opportunity and start calling the numbers. Call only when you've made up your mind to transact business with the companies. If you abuse it, I'll stop giving the manual out. So indirectly, you've deprived some other persons from benefiting from this information.

HOW TO ORDER

To order for this manual, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com with "PKO Supply Business" as subject. On the body of the email, type "I pledge to pay N1,500 immediately I receive the Manual"

Please do not order if you cannot afford N1,500.

Cheers!

HURRY! I Am Selling The Manual To Only 25 Persons. Once the limit is reached, I'll stop selling.
[/quote]
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by menwongo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. This not business for small boys. Palm kernel oil extraction machine will cost not less than #5 million for a start.

I will advice guys with small start up to buy and supply palm kernel nut to industry.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by daddyrich: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Great idea
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by charly657(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have a company that is based in awka, anambra state and I am about to finish the installation of machines. I am looking for where to buy palm kernel nuts at a cheaper rate and also Companies where I can supply the oil. Can you be of help to me please?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Mrjo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
charly657:
I have a company that is based in awka, anambra state and I am about to finish the installation of machines. I am looking for where to buy palm kernel nuts at a cheaper rate and also Companies where I can supply the oil. Can you be of help to me please?
kernel from abia
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by overdrive(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
charly657:

were the machines sourced locally.I am interested in this business.kindly give me a feedback pls.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Desric(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
overdrive:

were the machines sourced locally.I am interested in this business.kindly give me a feedback pls.
Yeah the machine can be sourced locally, if you're interested contact me asap, I'm not the one doing it, but I have a trusted hand who can construct it for you.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Desric(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
charly657:
I can supply you as much as you'd want.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by overdrive(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Desric:
Yeah the machine can be sourced locally, if you're interested contact me asap, I'm not the one doing it, but I have a trusted hand who can construct it for you.

How do I get across to u?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by ukpono10: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Desric:
How can I contact you pls?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by solreb: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Desric:
I need pkn too. At least 10 tons. You can reach me on 08032372245 to supply me
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Nicepoker(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2017
menwongo:
Lol. This not business for small boys. Palm kernel oil extraction machine will cost not less than #5 million for a start.

I will advice guys with small start up to buy and supply palm kernel nut to industry.
locally fabricated mill is 900k. I am using this one from india. Cost 4.2m presently.

2 Likes

Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2017
charly657:
cross river state.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Shakitibob0: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Nicepoker:
locally fabricated mill is 900k. I am using this one from india. Cost 4.2m presently.
any big difference between the local and imported?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by LANDOS4RE4: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Nicepoker:

CAN I HAVE YOUR SUPPLIER OF THE PALM KERNEL OIL EXTRACTORS/MACHINES? MY EMAIL LARDO4U@GMAIL.COM
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by olamilekside2: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Improve Ur Online marketing sales, advertise Ur products/services on http://www.otradearena.com It 100% free with best selling features for ur free ads posting.

Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Tedassie(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
charly657:
Uyo
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Reals(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
i can supply to your company but tho i dont know the quantity you need, am based in cross rivers state and palm karnel nut is my line
charly657:
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can you deliver 10 tonnes of cracked palm kernel nuts per week? If yes, my number is 08104502652
Reals:
i can supply to your company but tho i dont know the quantity you need, am based in cross rivers state and palm karnel nut is my line
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Nicepoker(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shakitibob0:
any big difference between the local and imported?
sure! durability
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Splashme: 1:51pm On May 09, 2017
We
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by brojoshua: 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
Oh I thought he went to him to return all his un-talk about loots
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by PropertyAsset: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by charly657(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2017
Desric:
How do I get your contact plz?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by charly657(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2017
Reals:
Nicepoker:
cross river state.
Tedassie:

Uyo

Can I get your contacts please?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Reals(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2017
08174617810 or mikewinners01@gmail.com
charly657:

Can I get your contacts please?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by charly657(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2017
Mrjo:
kernel from abia
[quote author=Mrjo post=55078324]kernel from abia[/quote
Can I get your contact plz
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by Mrjo(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=charly657 post=56997327][/quote]08069722876
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by charly657(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reals:
Are your kernels handpicked plz?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by benonos: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Can you deliver 10 tonnes of cracked palm kernel nuts per week? If yes, my number is 08104502652

Can u supply to Ogun state?
Re: Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies by balogunolamilek(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like palm kernel, cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk SMS/Robocalls Services Provider / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Got A Busy Schedule?...contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.