Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Want To Clear Up 5 Acres - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Clear Up 5 Acres (2538 Views)

5 Acres & 10 Acres Of Farmland For Sale In Obafemi Owode LGA, Abeokuta / Ekiti State To Clear 1,554 Hectares For Farming / 5 Acres For Sale In Ibadan(N1M, N250k) At Asoju Village In Akufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Clear Up 5 Acres by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello please I want to know how much it will cost to hire a tractor to bulldoze and make ridge
On 5,acres of land
Re: I Want To Clear Up 5 Acres by fecundility(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
bulldozer cost 120k per day depending on location n the capacity is 1acre per day. on the tractor for riding depend on location n range between 5k -10k
Re: I Want To Clear Up 5 Acres by julibaba: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please do inspection on the bulldozer by evaluating the condition of the machine, bulldozer is 80 to 120k per day and estimated cover land depend on the efficiency of bulldozer but good one will do better 2 to 4 acres, 200 litters of disel, operator fee and his boys, low bed trailer also depend on location but 120 to 150k for delivery and pickup o bulldozer, if the clearing is not monitored by experience person, tractor might not be able to do anything in the next 1 to 2 years of manual farming cause of the root that can destroy the disc of tractor, tractor fee is 4 to 4.5k per acre
Hope it will guide you To some certain extent
Onelove

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zeigler Feeds Distribution / Crayfish Sells From Ondo State / Oil Palm Plantation(tenera Oil Palm) For Sale Akwa Ibom 18.1 Hectares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.