Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Passengers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Passengers (270 Views)

Passengers Beat Up A Pastor 2 Coma After Condom Fell Out Of His Bible In Onitsha / Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers / As A Chosen, GOD Saved Me In An Accident That Got 4 Passengers Burnt {my Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passengers by toyinaremu(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2017
In a commercial vehicle, many times you cannot dictate or control the person who will seat next to you, everyone with different destinations comes to sit close. As much as you cannot control who seats next to you, you still can control one thing which is the access they have to you. I've seen cases of persons who gave free access to themselves right inside the bus despite meeting for the first time in the bus.

This is just how it is with our lives. We all are on a journey and you cannot control the people who walks or will walk into your life but you can control their access into your life. You know who to stay and who to walk out, not everybody you meet will stay in your life.

When God wants to bless you, how does He do it? He sends people into your life. When the devil wants to destroy you, how does he do it? He sends people!

How then do you know which is healthy? A relationship that is full of strife and division does not worth your time, Amos 3:3 asks us, "Can two walk together, except they agree?" A healthy relationship is one in which there is oneness of goals, purpose, values and beliefs.

The moment you have to prove your worth or integrity to someone is the moment you know you have to walk away. What is that friendship costing you?

There are relationships that are more of liabilities than asset! You are in a relationship with someone who keeps demanding for a proof of your love through sex, are you still with such person? Listen, that passenger has reached his or her bus stop and needs to alight be it the male or female.

The associations of your past can drag you down and hold you back too, they can keep you from fulfilling your potential, you know such associations.

Don't forget that the persons that go with you in the journey of life will determine how far you will go in life. There is no need holding on to a relationship that has added no positive thing to your life or an abusive relationship, let go of such and let God.

Reaching a point where you say “enough” to a toxic relationship is not cowardly, it is so very brave. It will free you up to expend your energy in worthy ways and focus more on God.
Re: Passengers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I know I keep commenting on your posts....but they are surely divinely inspired & beautifully written.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Did God Forgive You? / The Power Of Praise!!! / Professional Website Development For Churches At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.