Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How We Are Being Scammed By Our Own Government - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How We Are Being Scammed By Our Own Government (332 Views)

Thousands Protest In Brazil,as President Joins Protest Against Own Government / Mexicans Are Lashing Out At Their Own Government Over Trump's Border Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Are Being Scammed By Our Own Government by Cute4Mamas(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Guys, there is a reason why Nigerians are still living in astute poverty, i.e. this country is ours, if we continue to keep quiet, there will be a serious problem here is my list of how we are being scammed illegally in Nigeria by our own government!

PHCN: You can't afford to pay the bill for the month, when their official comes, they will remove power from your house and "THE BILL STILL KEEP COMING"

DSTV: If I subscribe and won't be around, there should be a PAY-AS-YOU-WATCH-FORMAT but it's not, once the month elapse and i wasn't around, once the duration expires, you subscription is gone. So bad.

WATER COOPERATION: It's very bad because we are not using great water, infact in some Communities, there is no water at all, but the bills kept coming. There is no proper metre to measure how many Communities use water or not all they care about is the bill

I can continue to mention companies that are illegally scamming us.

COMMON SENSE: It is not a crime if someone is broke and can't afford​ the bill for that month, if their officials decide to cut off their services, they should inform the main office and stop the bills!...But in Nigeria, that is not the case, bills alone is dragging away all our fortune, how can we continue in this way? How would we continue to pay for the services not rendered? How can we continue to pay for darkness? This still depends on us, we need to protest massively and stop all these scammers scamming away our hard earned money. This is awful, how long should we continue to keep quiet?

Why won't this country be broke extensively? My thought though.....Please can you guys share your experiences too!

Thanks!

We need to #Wise_up!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Trump Fires FBI Director Comey / Ian Khama The. President Of Botswana Needs Help / Japanese Rulling Party Slumped In Tokyo Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.