Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,235 members, 7,957,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] (4943 Views)

Regina Daniels Congratulates Hubby As He Acquires Private Jet (photos) / Drake Acquires Private Jet 'Air Drake’ - Photos / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by TunezMedia: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria most famous twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square have acquired a private jet.

According to reports revealed to us the singing duo coughed out several millions of dollars to pick this private airbus from an undisclosed Arabian.

Peter Okoye first dropped hint of their latest acquisition on twitter when he wrote on his official handle;

“Jetting privately....thanks to God and the fans. You all made it possible. Baba God done settle us...I no go lie. Just included on our list...that very list......shhhhhh.”

With landed properties in Jos, Port Harcourt and their newly built Lagos mansion worth over N750 million, its obvious that they are the richest musicians in the country..

Big congrats to the brothers....see exclusive photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/p-square-acquires-private-jet-pics.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one. May God bless our hustles...

Poverty na werey sha..

1 Like

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by Destined2win: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is beautiful. Mine loading soon
Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Money must be made

1 Like

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by robosky02(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok naaaaaaa grin

watin for lalas jet grin
Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by SalamRushdie: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
What a lie? All these bloggers and lies yet gullible people are her congratulating them ...If Airbus makes a private jet can Psquare afford It because it will be even more expensive then the Boeing BBJ..that's the pic of a rented Hawker 800.

10 Likes

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by IamAirforce1: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by Perfecttouch(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What a lie? All these bloggers and lies yet gullible people are her congratulating them ...If Airbus makes a private jet can Psquare afford It because it will be even more expensive then the Boeing BBK..that's the pic of a rented Hawker 800.
jetting privately according to him means Rentage or chartered.
Una think say private jet money na beans?
Cost of maintenance
Parking/ hanger payment
Fueling
Tax
The psquare I know are business oriented peeps, they would have thought about all these things.

Make I sha dey observe una from my lapalapa tree, we tin I sabi?

2 Likes

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigeria most famous twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square have acquired a private jet.

According to reports revealed to us the singing duo coughed out several millions of dollars to pick this private airbus from an undisclosed Arabian.

Peter Okoye first dropped hint of their latest acquisition on twitter when he wrote on his official handle;

“Jetting privately....thanks to God and the fans. You all made it possible. Baba God done settle us...I no go lie. Just included on our list...that very list......shhhhhh.”

With landed properties in Jos, Port Harcourt and their newly built Lagos mansion worth over N750 million, its obvious that they are the richest musicians in the country..

Big congrats to the brothers....see exclusive photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/p-square-acquires-private-jet-pics.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

So i should go and die ba
Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by enemmo(f): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What a lie? All these bloggers and lies yet gullible people are her congratulating them ...If Airbus makes a private jet can Psquare afford It because it will be even more expensive then the Boeing BBJ..that's the pic of a rented Hawker 800.

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by enemmo(f): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Perfecttouch:
jetting privately according to him means Rentage or chartered.
Una think say private jet money na beans?
Cost of maintenance
Parking/ hanger payment
Fueling
Tax
The psquare I know are business oriented peeps, they would have thought about all these things.

Make I sha dey observe una from my lapalapa tree, we tin I sabi?

Daniel Amokachi can testify.

1 Like

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by LifeDrama: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Entertainment industry for the world tire me...everybody just dey lie up and down. Imagine as Lil Wayne and Bird man almost give the whole world heart attack over flaunting cars, house, private jet and all. Still Rick Ross revealed everything as fake. Na wa oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNchag-6ogc

97% of celebrities in the world are liars and they are all overrated. Imagine someone is fighting with me that Davido has over 100Billion naira on his account.

1 Like

Re: P-square Acquires Private Jet [PICS] by MCDeLeonardo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Front page loading.,,Thank Me Later.

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Omo Barracks Naija Hardsextube / Boy's Ridiculous Prayer Request To God Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Ex Bbnaija Housemate Praise Shows Off The Shape Of His Genital In New A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.