Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay (17498 Views)

Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Kemi Badenoch Explains How "Irresponsible" Nigerian Government Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by castrokins(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'm Glad I Could Get You To Write You're Properly Raised.

My Point Is This, Whether You're Right About Your Submissions Or Not Doesn't Negate The Fact That Magu Has Been Rejected Twice By A Constitutionally Constituted Senate.

Your Submissions Doesn't Also Belly The Fact That DSS Indicted Magu. Onus Is On Magu And DSS To Prove That The Reports Were (maybe to paraphrase you), Hogwash.

Until That Is Done, Buhari Is Disobeying Constituted Authorities And You Know For A Fact That Democracy Isn't Dictorship Or Autocracy.

Doyin2:

This is a social forum.Responding to your comments is to inform the public,not necessarily because of you.

The so called DSS report is a hog wash!

The same presidency had investigated all the allegations contained therein and found them to be non-issue.I am taking you on an intellectual sojourn:

If you were Buhari,which of those allegations that had been debunked by documentary evidence would make you sack some one you trust to deliver on your mandate.

I personally,had digested the hog wash DSS report,the same being recycled many times, and I can authoritatively conclude that the agency should be overhauled and staffed with more professionally minded people.

1.How does Magu fail integrity test by living in a house rented by an agency of his employer(the cost is very irrelevant)

2.How would Magu become a liability ,by keeping official documents containing very sensitive investigative documents,at home,if he felt they could be stolen in the office?

3.How does flying a first class ticket in a personal capacity constitute a fail of integrity test,when no evidence was indicated that the monies so spent was a proceed of corruption.

Does flying a first class imply living beyond his means? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

For God's sake ,read the biography of MAGU. A chartered accountant and ACP,can not afford first class ticket? The DSS must be full of clowns!

4.How does flying in a volunteered Jet ,to save cost,constitute a fail of integrity test? More so when the donor as at then was not under any criminal investigation?

Sometimes I ponder,was this really a security or vendetta report? No evidence of any criminal record,a major issue in any serious security report?

I pause..

undecided

Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by comedynaija: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
[Do they think Buhari is a man that can easily be threatened? My God! How can people of such character occupy the highest legislative office in the country? Nigeria is finished.

At the bold, Is Buhari not threatened? Can't u see Buhari is loosing grip of the Senate? If the Senate cannot back Buhari's appointees then Buhari is threatened.
I believe Sagay is threatened too that is y he is angry.

1 Like

Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by CodecJay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
mona1ene:
This Sagay is selectively stupid. haba sef, I used to respect him ooo sad angry

Scammer, keep on scamming your end is almost near.
Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by Kiakia(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
The two words, childish and irresponsible aptly qualifies the decision of the idle senators to put confirmation of appointment of the 27 RECs on hold until Magu is sacked by FG.
Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by sshalom(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Our Senate indeed should be above petty sentiments and act in the interest of the Nation.
Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by hannyjay(f): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
castrokins:
I Don't Understand This Cabal In The Presidency.

Has Anyone Taken A Moment To Remind Sagay That The National Assembly Is Independent Of The Presidency And Not The Latter's Appendage?

Should The Senate Having Been Given Constitutional Mandate To Act Independently Be Haggled And Bullied By The Presidency Into Rubber-stamp Assembly? Mention d law dat was broken by Buhari pls. U speaks like a fooool but u ar nt one

Is Buhari Above The Laws Of Nigeria? Is There Any Remote Reason Why Buhari Will Not Obey One Single Law Of The Land, Effectively Enthroning Impunity?

How Did We Bring These Guys Upon Ourselves
Re: Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay by camaraderi(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2017
TippyTop:
Sagay has reduced himself to the likes of charge and bail lawyers, sad, very sad.
You should be castrated oaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway / APC Postpones Screening Of Presidential Aspirants Indefinitely / Sanusi Calls For Ban Of CAN, JNI, ACF, Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.