Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2204 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Ayima: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Every minute of my life, I keep on thinking how to get a job or have any small business doing that I can earn income.I am the first ever graduate from my family, every member of my family both young and old keep calling me every day to ask if I have gotten a job this is really bringing me down and i feel tired and weak right now. My family are very poor people, how I went to school is a very long and encouraging story.After my service I went back to stay with the man that trained me in school,he is not my family member but a kind man but the problem is that he want me to always stay in the house 24hours looking after his house and he is not paying me, how can I get a job with this kind of situation. I have sent more than 3000 cv online and I have gone for only one interview which I passed all the stages but later was disqualify because of my age.Please my fellow Nigerians help me, I need a job no matter how small i will manage, it is better than staying like this I am dying slowly.If you can help me with any small capital, I can go into any small business because I think I can do well in business too. Thanks and God bless you all in advance. Moderators please help move it to front page I need help.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Epositive(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Gydion(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
AJEKU EYA NI O JE, AJEKU EYA NI O JE....................

Sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by adorablepepple(f): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Look for a building site and start working there.... If you have a place you worship,meet the leader for assistance and finally be very prayerful..... having suicidal thoughts is cowardly

7 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by yomi007k(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
I understand how u feel..jus being indoors n not progressing can induce depression.

U need to go out often- for walks n job search. Forget online jobs...chances r low. Der cud be some small jobs in ur area.

U shud also speak wit ur guardian. ...although he has tried by taking care of education but ask him if he wudnt want' rerurns' on his investment? As ur getting a job wud mk u better assest to him n let him knw ur going into depression. ...

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Heromaniaa: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
My name is Psalm. Yes, awkward right? But that’s the name my mamma called me when I was born. My Dad had wanted to call me Job, but my mamma would not have it.

“Have you seen any man called Job that wasn’t a carpenter or a bricklayer” she had fired at my dad. “All the people wey dey answer Job na so so suffer suffer!” Mamma certainly hadn’t heard of Steve Jobs (well, after he moved out of the garage). Plus my oldman had suffered much, having lived from hand to mouth since he lost his job thirty years ago, yet his name wasn’t Job. So there was more to suffering than being called an ordinary name.

“Let’s call him David” my momma had suggested. “It is simple and short. And remember he killed Goliath.”

“David? The man who stole another man’s wife? I can’t call my son David. All the people wey dey answer David too like woman!”

Mamma had thought of it and the lives of a few people bearing David in my neighbourhood had been enough to convince her. In fact two days before I was named, two married men had fought over a woman on the street, and they were both called David.

After much dilly dallying, they called me Psalm. Popsy wasn’t so excited about the name; David and Psalm were like Bobrisky and bleaching - One and the same. But in the end he accepted it. So that was how I got my name, one would think after all the hair-splitting deliberations that gave birth to my name, my name would at least bring me luck. Far from it. I don suffer pass nyash. Yes. I have been peed on, poo on, sat on and what not…

Yesterday was the day kasala burst for my head. I was on my way to an interview. Since 5 years wey I graduate, bros, I never see real job. But that yesterday, something told me that was the end of my job search. My girlfriend had linked me to a friend that had friend who was the GM in a manufacturing company. When I contacted the so called GM, he picked the phone and answered me like a vampire had given him a Mouth Gig.

“Who be rat? He spat out.

“It’s me Psalm. A friend of Sarah, who is a friend to Akpan, your good friend. He said you are the GM of Green food Industries.”

I could hear him chuckling on the other end.

“Werin you wan make I ju for you?” he replied. I was already getting pissed.

“I want to submit my CV to your company. I was told you could help me get a job”

“Bring am tomorrow, I go help you give the GM”

“Are you not the GM?

“Bro e be like say you never ready. I be the Gateman, your friend no tell your friend to tell your friend to tell you?

My jaw dropped. But I had no choice; I tidied my white shirt and dusted my CV. I must get that job the next day...

As early as 8 AM the next day, I set out. My gf had made a delicious afang soup the other night. I quickly heated four wraps of fufu, devoured it and left feeling like a bouncer. It had rained the other night and the bad roads were still muddy. I did my best to avoid reckless drivers from splashing dirty water on me. My best, as usual, was not enough.

A man in a black prado Jeep zoomed past, emptying a pot hole of muddy water on me. I did what any other frustrated man would do.

I boarded a bike and chased after him. Who knows, he could settle me with something tangible. The okadaman was a skillful rider but the prado guy had no chill. After five minutes, I spotted his car parked right in front of my babe’s apartment. Fear catch me like politician wey receive alert from Dasuki. I paid off the bike man and cautiously peeped into my girlfriend’s one room apartment. What I saw shocked me.

Read the next part here http://9jachannel..com.ng/2017/03/diary-of-frustrated-graduate-2.html

3 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by moblix: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
U don't have to think of killing urslf,ur condition is much n far better Dan many people in dis country.if u able man is thinking so low as to kill urslf wat will d disable do.some people are in d hospital cry and going Tru pains,some don't have leg,hand to do something on their own and still tank God 4 d air of d day but c u with good health u are complaining y,my broda is not easy any way just keep trying God Almighty will surely open d door one day don't ever quite b strong

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by jagadab: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
guy your story is a too format for a yahoo boy u had better go into yahoo as the street now pays more than the book
you can meet somebody for tutorials once you are intelligent in few months u can be responsible and help your family as far as am concern no one sympathize with you

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by MaziOmenuko: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why are you trying to threaten everyone with suicide?
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by terrezo2002(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Don't get desperate. If you successfully graduated, you will get job successfully. Just keep working hard, be hopeful and depend on God.
Another thing is that you are not going to be the saviour of your family. God looks after everyone of us whether you have job or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Perfecttouch(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ayima:
Every minute of my life, I keep on thinking how to get a job or have any small business doing that I can earn income.I am the first ever graduate from my family, every member of my family both young and old keep calling me every day to ask if I have gotten a job this is really bringing me down and i feel tired and weak right now. My family are very poor people, how I went to school is a very long and encouraging story.After my service I went back to stay with the man that trained me in school,he is not my family member but a kind man but the problem is that he want me to always stay in the house 24hours looking after his house and he is not paying me, how can I get a job with this kind of situation. I have sent more than 3000 cv online and I have gone for only one interview which I passed all the stages but later was disqualify because of my age.Please my fellow Nigerians help me, I need a job no matter how small i will manage, it is better than staying like this I am dying slowly.If you can help me with any small capital, I can go into any small business because I think I can do well in business too. Thanks and God bless you all in advance. Moderators please help move it to front page I need help.
bro, you are not alone.
If you look me well well,u go see me untop tree.
U don see me? I send person rope ni,he never come.

If you think u are the only one in that critical situation? Bro u lied. You case is different.
U still have money to sub
U still use a phone
U have somewhere to sleep
U are still able to atleast eat 2 square meal
U still have clothes to put on
U are literate
U are not handicapped nor disposed
Should I go on?
Your case is different.
Hope dey jaburata for u

But I still dey untop my own tree dey contemplate the fastest means to commit suicide sha!
Abeg advice me.
Shey make I hang or make I jump to death?

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by divinelove(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ayima:

If u kill urself u will go to hell angry angry angry

By d way hw come u didn't save during ur nysc where u earned over 240k? Anyway there is alot of things u can do dt needs no start up capital.

Like teaching

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
There are millions of like people who started from somewhere. I am a graduate working in a primary school as teacher with peanut pay. When technology came in you jumped for joy but see the effect. Computer has reduced the number of labour force in every organisation by 80%. Its a pity. Teaching which is the only surviving job is planning to start online teaching in schools and teachers will have to go home. Its spoilt and it will continue. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ayima:

My dear i suspect u under some kind of family bondage most especially from that so called man u address as a kind man...my first advice for you is to undergo serz prayer and fasting at least to loose ursef hold from any shackles of the enemy am so sure after that u wud def get a job...try that out with faith and see...wish u well
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by onyii255(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

My dear i suspect u under some kind of family bondage most especially from that so called man u address as a kind man...my first advice for you is to undergo serz prayer and fasting at least to loose ursef hold from any shackles of the enemy am so sure after that u wud def get a job...try that out with faith and see...wish u well

Nigerians and spirituality... We are always quick to attribute every issue to the influence of spiritual forces... You just settle down nd start accusing sumbody that helped the OP thru school... God will deliver you..

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by onyii255(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
So u wee kill urself if u dont get a job Let me comment my reserve shaa..
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by lollmaolol(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Gydion:

AJEKU EYA NI O JE, AJEKU EYA NI O JE..........

Bros if Jesus come, u no fit make heaven...haba u re cruel on this young applicant. Lmao

Meanwhile we have resolved to beat anyone who try to commit suicide into comma, you cannot just leave us, we are in this together, and we will survive!!

.........Eni ti oto ni, ton de na deni
Ajekun iya ni o je
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
No be only you waka...So many people matter gap ur own wela cool...BUT THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH BRAUH grin..PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN GOD AND HE NEVA FAILS grin grin grin
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by napoleon77(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ayima:

It's not fair to threaten people with suicide. But just note that if you are a religious person you should know that suicide won't take you to heaven.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Try and acquire a skill in whatsoever you have passion for. In was in your shoes years back but i summoned the courage to learn tailoring which i learned for 3months due to my seriousness. Now i've 5 people working with me.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by pbethel: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Meet ur church leaders to link u up wit people hu can help u. Proof to b honest and trustworthy
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by LOVEGINO(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg make u no waste ur life. Make I use am make money take help d less privilege.
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
onyii255:

Nigerians and spirituality... We are always quick to attribute every issue to the influence of spiritual forces... You just settle down nd start accusing sumbody that helped the OP thru school... God will deliver you..

Its satan that would deliver you too...anumpa
Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by Icaretoo: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Gydion:
AJEKU EYA NI O JE, AJEKU EYA NI O JE....................

are u sure the space booked is enough for you

1 Like

Re: Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. by apollo13(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Perfecttouch:
bro, you are not alone.
If you look me well well,u go see me untop tree.
U don see me? I send person rope ni,he never come.

If you think u are the only one in that critical situation? Bro u lied. You case is different.
U still have money to sub
U still use a phone
U have somewhere to sleep
U are still able to atleast eat 2 square meal
U still have clothes to put on
U are literate
U are not handicapped nor disposed
Should I go on?
Your case is different.
Hope dey jaburata for u

But I still dey untop my own tree dey contemplate the fastest means to commit suicide sha!
Abeg advice me.
Shey make I hang or make I jump to death?
Funny guy! I had to read it out to my wife.lolzz

(1) (Reply)

How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA / Frsc Shortlist And Screening Lagos / Draiklinas Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.