Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) (69720 Views)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by paskyboy: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice Sneakers
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
chai.

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Mgbekes spotted.

See them in 1957

Not much has changed since then, it seems. cheesy
Prove they are from the South East. Meanwhile see your women here back in the 12th century. Baring breast and unclothedness is an ancient African custom akin to most tribes and countries.
Stop being a stupid bigot!
http://www.theyoruba.com/2016/06/yoruba-virgin-dance-igogo-festival-as-told-by-an-indigene-video/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Prove they are from the South East. Meanwhile see your women here back in the 12th century. Baring breast and unclothedness is an ancient African custom akin to most tribes and countries.

Why did you decide to post pictures of your sisters, and label them Yoruba? lol

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
DaFlash:
After them go dey yab Ibadan peeps where as na dem local pass. FOREST PEOPLE FROM THE EAST!!!
chai e pain am

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Why did you decide to post pictures of your sisters, and label them Yoruba? lol
You are really an educated illiterate. You don't even have any proof and I just posted a link to the website of mine. Hide your face in shame!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are really an educated illiterate. You don't even have any proof and I just posted a link to the website of mine. Hide your face in shame!

Okoro, those are not the everyday wear of those ladies from Owo. They only stripped their top garments to perform certain rites.

You can clearly see fully clothed women behind them

Compare to your sisters from Amawbia and Umudike who were completely naked, both top and bottom in everyday life.

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Okoro, those are not their everyday wear of those ladies from Owo. They only stripped their top garments to perform certain rites.

You can clearly see fully clothed women behind them

Compare to your sisters from Amawbia and Umudike who were completely naked, both top and bottom in everyday life.
Shut up! Show proof and stop displaying your ignorance!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Emassive(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga ibadan people bush finish pass those ipob. Come and see the queue for bread every 9am for shoprite Ring Road Ibadan.
DaFlash:
After them go dey yab Ibadan peeps
where as na dem local pass.
FOREST PEOPLE FROM THE EAST!!!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by apollo13(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

What with all these igbo-Yoruba thing? Haha Na wa for some people o.
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
victormartyn:
Igbo girls wee nor Key me oo...

Na so una want go do for Biafra

chai! Diariz God. grin
some pple self.

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
All these Abia poly girls sef..
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up! Show proof and stop displaying your ignorance!

Are you blind or dumb? LOL

Didn't you read the passage from the link where you posted the image?
Or can't you see clothed well dressed women behind the ones in the front?
it clearly says they were in that state for a FESTIVAL peculiar to the Owos (IGOGO)

Even the Oba in Owo, the olowo dresses like a woman on the day of Igogo , to commemorate the memory of one of his queens. That does not make it his everyday wear.
This Nwa Ohaozara just ran to google to google "Nake.d Yoruba ladies" and ran back to nairaland like an excited pinball to paste the first link he saw.... LOL!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
when u see how this igbos on nairaland rain curses and mockery on the yoruba nd hausa pple u think they are the most modest pple in africa ... just imagine another from the east , i don laff like damn ...whats this ffs
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by paskyboy: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

http://www.theyoruba.com/2016/06/yoruba-virgin-dance-igogo-festival-as-told-by-an-indigene-video/

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Howmon:
Rolling on the floor laughing my *ss out
hmmmm..really? symptom of madness loading...
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by CodecJay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why will this beautiful girls be embarrassing themselves in public. This girls Na PPL babes ooo
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
I won't be surprised if those two babes are on nairaland... cheesy
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Picture craze people
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Are you blind or dumb? LOL

Didn't you read the passage from the link where you posted the image?
Or can't you see clothed well dressed women behind the ones in the front?
it clearly says they were in that state for a FESTIVAL peculiar to the Owos (IGOGO)

Even the Oba in Owo, the olowo dresses like a woman on the day of Igogo , to commemorate the memory of one of his queens. That does not make it his everyday wear.
This Nwa Ohaozara just ran to google to google "Nake.d Yoruba ladies" and ran back to nairaland like an excited pinball to paste the first link he saw.... LOL!

You just proved how stupid you are! E pain am!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You just proved how stupid you are! E pain am!

lol, Nwosu... You are not making sense.
And honestly, I don't have time for your stupidity this afternoon. cheesy

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
apollo13:

What with all these igbo-Yoruba thing? Haha Na wa for some people o.
Must you quote me? Didn't you see the first to start this bigotry? Thunder fire that your blockos there! Ode undecided

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by sheunpompey1: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Don't even try to change the message... grin grin grin grin grin
Kondomatic:
gringringringringrin

She's from Ekiti.

See his brothers below
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ibadan gehs in Umuahia!!!
Wolzup na

Make i rush catch d nxt available flight on Edo airways wink

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

lol, Nwosu... You are not making sense.
And honestly, I don't have time for your stupidity this afternoon. cheesy
Lol.......Oluwafemi abi na Olugbenga abi na Oluwafonja,you are so retarded that you can't even defend what you posted. Simple proof you can't show! Just go and die! Ode tongue

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Lol.......Oluwafemi abi na Olugbenga abi na Oluwafonja,you are so retarded that you can't even defend what you posted. Simple proof you can't show! Just go and die! Ode tongue

This guys' replies are so watery.lol
You need to visit a dibia to clear your senses.
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by damilolaq99(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
gringringringringrin

She's from Ekiti.

See his brothers below
Dude hwva u nw? Wats wit u nd Ekiti nw? I no b Ekiti boy bt d tin pain me sef
Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are so pathetic that I can't even comprehend what you are saying. Dumb motherfucker tongue

Why would you... you are probably an osu lost abroad. cheesy

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Why would you... you are probably an osu lost abroad. cheesy
You are obviously an afonjastic goat! cheesy

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by YonkijiSappo: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are obviously an afonjastic goat! cheesy

LOL!

Re: Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Its a lie, this must be ibadan. smiley

Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / Zenith Bank To Acquire Union Bank / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria.