Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) (45304 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Tinubu 67th Birthday: "Among Nigeria’s Pillar Of Democracy" / Seriake Dickson Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
shegra58:
its not hard to sight some1 like you i will nt refer u back to your region coz i dnt wnt 2 b tribalistic rather i will talk to u directly as far as you're waking your father in d morning with corner kick and please who know your father who dont have yellow teeths and mouth odour,Omoale baby factory product.

E pain am well well

PAIN PAINER PAINMENT.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Charly68: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thank God we have you in opposition,your actions are very unpredictable & your bravery is well appreciated.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by oluwayimika123: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

PAIN PAINER PAINMENT.
sorry bro I aint pained in anyway

I only gave an advice

I will really love 2 achieve something like d@ in life

he is som1 d@ all political leaders attach demselves with during any election

how many politician in dis country @ his age bracket has achieved d@.

so bro no time 2 hate
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by faaz24: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
0b10010011:

Flat headed dwarfs will be disappointed!

They did be wondering how a Fayose who happens to be greater than Odumegbu Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Chinua Achebe, all combined, could still accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu as his leader.

Unity in Diversity is what makes Afonja's ahead of there lots in all ramifications.

Omo Yoruba ni wa!

Yeah....JAGABAN TWALE !!!
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by shegra58: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

E pain am well well

PAIN PAINER PAINMENT.
yes e pain me cos i've always pray to be succesful like some1 as Tinubu..smh for you who go pray to be like ur papa even nt you
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by olamilekside2: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
This man is needs smthn frm Jagaban
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by dacovajnr: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:

Show us ur father's picture

wherever Asiwaju farts, ur 13th generations will b rushing 2 perceive d odor

what Asiwaju has achieved in his lifetime - u shld b praying 2 reach d@ milestone not unnecessary hate

hate him 4rm now till 2mao, it has no significant effect on him so bro stop d hate

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
OkoYiboz:

What property does your dilapidated father have in Lagos that Tinubu stole from him?
The only property you father has to give you is his snuff box and inbred foolishness which he has already passed on to you.
why are you this wicked!!! See knockout grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by munezo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
I so love Governor Fayose, may God bless and keep him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by onyii255(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jagaban himself...
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Phobia1: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
hotspec:
God bless Fayose. Ekun oko Buhari
about the pics you posted with your comment. You must be really daft like the daft governor that put that signboard there. when last did you visit ekiti? I guess never. That portion of the road is even worst now. #Oponu them
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Bukfab(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
thumb up@Osokomole#
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Positivemind1: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:
Asiwaju, the YELLOW TEETH of Afonja.

The only man that stole the property of the DEAD and the LIVING in Lagos State.

The manufacturer of MOUTH ODOUR worldwide.

Fayose si gi Nnooooooooooo!

...you must be a graduate from school of insanity. You need help
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

I read through the mentions on your post and i concluded that your father will be regretting that he wasted his precious energy on your mother just to make a waste of his spam to produce a disgrace like you who could not make an achievement that will make people envy that he has a son like Tinubu but the one that makes everyone to insult him because you cherish likes on your post on nairaland.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by shammah1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
You never add the "Apolo of the Afonja Republic"
jumpandpas:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
ipobbigot7:

I read through the mentions on your post and i concluded that your father will be regretting that he wasted his precious energy on your mother just to make a waste of his spam to produce a disgrace like you who could not make an achievement that will make people envy that he has a son like Tinubu but the one that makes everyone to insult him because you cherish likes on your post on nairaland.

If yours had done better in life, you wouldn't have wished this Yellow teeth were him.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

If yours had done better in life, you wouldn't have wished this Yellow teeth were him.

Please tell your father's name and let's scale him with Tinubu, and of course try show us his teeth as well.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Positivemind1:

...you must be a graduate from school of insanity. You need help

Were you not the one that recommended the school to me bearing in mind that you were once a student there.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Please tell your father's name and let's scale him with Tinubu, and of course try show us his teeth as well.

You just confirmed that yours is a TOTAL failure and a disgrace to humanity hence your adoption of this Yellow teeth.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

You just confirmed that yours is a TOTAL failure and a disgrace to humanity hence your adoption of this Yellow teeth.

Honestly your father's head will forever curse you for dragging his name in disrespect on nairaland because of your stupidity, TB Joshua won't save you from this curse.

The poor man's head is crying bitterly now.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by greatman247(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Perfecttouch:
hanhan,he dey very easy na
Na next year him tenure dey finish naw
That time when u small,if u offend ur parent,no be the elders wey dey area u go call make he come help u beg ur parent?
Na wetin fayose dey take style do be that o

You make sense but Don't worry, even Tinubu knows Fayoshit game plan and I bet when it gets to the point when Tinubu will plead on behalf of Fayose, Tinubu will fall his hand then. That time go soon reach make we dey watch.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

you're not making sense. when did u came back from school with your water bottle?

grow up!
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ipobbigot7:

Honestly your father's head will forever curse you for dragging his name in disrespect on nairaland because of your stupidity, TB Joshua won't save you from this curse.

The poor man's head is crying bitterly now.

Because you mentioned TB Joshua as one who saves.

Here is my last FVCK, take it and GOAN DIE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
shammah1:
You never add the "Apolo of the Afonja Republic"

what ur people gained in hatred I don't know. no wonder you were relegated in Nigeria politics. keep crying forever
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by jumpandpas(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're not making sense. when did u came back from school with your water bottle?

grow up!

RIP ENGLISH.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

RIP ENGLISH.

your stupidity get grade. na me u won use learn words

why is all una life in bitter. why don't u ever celebrate with a celebrant. why don't u people see human as human

you need to grow up I swear. little sense u no get
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by halibaba(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
OkoYiboz:

What property does your dilapidated father have in Lagos that Tinubu stole from him?
The only property you father has to give you is his snuff box and inbred foolishness which he has already passed on to you.

Wasere Jo! Abeg tell em, make em know. A won omo atohunriwa. E dey claim Lagos. Lagos na im papa land
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by shellworker: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:

On point!
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by mancheeutd(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
OkoYiboz:

The only property you father has to give you is his SNUFF BOX and inbred foolishness which he has already passed on to you.

FINISH HIM

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by sammytovic(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Big lie
Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by igwechi1977(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017

Re: Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) by sammytovic(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=greatman247 post=55074277]

What Obasanjo was unable to do. Oshokomole always unshakable. #He stands with pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.