Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer (601 Views)

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer by Dizboyblog(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
A man who had practised as a lawyer for five years in Anambra State, Mr. Richard Ikenna Udeozo, was on Wednesday remanded in prison custody by the magistrate, S. K Kadurumba, in Owerri, Imo State.

He has been accused of fraudulently parading himself as a lawyer, whereas he is not. In his defence, Udeozo said the original of his Call to Bar certificate fell inside water, hence his inability to present it.

The suspect was arraigned by the Police, in conjuction with the Owerri Branch of the Nigeria Bar Association, for impersonation and forgery, among other charges preferred against him.

Some of the charges preferred against him were that, on March 23, 2017, in the office of the chairman of NBA, Owerri branch, Udeozo presented a forged certificate of Call to the Bar dated November 20, 2012, as a proof of his Call to Bar.

The certificate reportedly bears the name of one Richard Ikenna Amanoh. On the same day, he presented a forged qualifying certificate from Council of Legal Education of November 20, 2012, which bears Richard Ikenna Amanoh, as proof of attending the Nigerian Law School.

The accused was also said to have presented a forged change of name which was published in the Vanguard newspaper of September 24, 2012, as a document changing his name from Richard Ikenna Udeozo to Richard Ikenna Amanoh. The document was said to have also been forged by him.

The Owerri branch NBA chairman, Lawrence Nwakaeti, told the court that the accused was a serial bail jumper who had jumped bail in Anambra State on the same matter.

Udeozo had jumped bail in Uli, Anambra State, years back, and ran to Imo State, where he had been practising in the chambers of Ifeanyi Udeagwu & Co. in Owerri Town, until he was apprehended on March 23, 2017.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/03/my-call-to-bar-certificate-fell-inside.html

Re: My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer by umarshehu58(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahahaha Flat lie
Re: My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria We hail thee
Re: My Call To Bar Certificate Fell Inside Water —fake Lawyer by Tabor: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO OF THE FAKE LAWYER CAUGHT IN OWERRI
http://wingrass..com.ng/2017/03/video-of-fake-lawyer-arraigned-in.html

(1) (Reply)

White Muslims sell Black Muslims into slavery / Nun Arrested For Helping Priests Sexually Abuse Deaf Kids / 16 Years Old Boy Shoots A 14 Years Old Cus Of Snapchat Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.