Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Should Real Estate Be Part Of My Retirement Plan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should Real Estate Be Part Of My Retirement Plan? (273 Views)

Real Estate Be An Agent / Where Can My Investment In Real Estate Be Profitable??? / Don't Wait For Long Persuasion Before Investing In Real Estate, Be Wise And Sow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Real Estate Be Part Of My Retirement Plan? by Careafric: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
As you've probably guessed, there are some downfalls to investing in real estate.
But there are still ways to make real estate a part of your investment strategy.
Why it could be a good idea:

1. The more kinds of investments you have, the better.
continue reading: http:///2nj6smg
Re: Should Real Estate Be Part Of My Retirement Plan? by mikoladproperty: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Real Estate is a very good idea.
Most people are discouraged from real estate investment because of Omo Onile(traditional land owners).
Besides adequate research at times can prevent land owners wahala as some town, and villages are known to be peaceful. Even investing in the peaceful areas at times through the wrong hands usually cause wahala. Let us guide you through areas with good development potentials and how to go about it. Leave the headache for us.

At Mikolad Properties Ltd, we are real estate agent for leading estate developers in Nigeria with different property listings in Lagos and Ogun State. We promote real estate mostly with c of o.

Those estates or lands without c of o are in the area of influence and investors from us can sleep with two eyes after investing.

You can check our other posts for investment opportunities and ask us for other that are yet to be posted.

Mikolad Properties Ltd

(1) (Reply)

Landed Property For Sale In Port Harcourt! Prize: Affordable! / Mini Flat Available For Rent At Ogudu, Ojota. / Plot Of Land And Acre For Sale At Moniya,ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.