Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation (3996 Views)

Vacancies With Employmenthub / Multiple Vacancies With Minimal Requirements / Job Vacancies With Good Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ICSLimited: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Qualification: HND Upper Credit/Distinction

Do you meet any of the above specifications and you are yet to get a job?

Kindly register on www.icsjobportal.com and come to:

Venue: ICS Limited 6, Olusoji Idowu street, Ilupeju, Lagos
Time: 8:00AM
Date: Thursday, 30/03/2017

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS WILL BE ATTENDED TO.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by maxwell767(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by chiefololade: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
ICSLimited:

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS WILL BE ATTENDED TO.

I met all your requirements, but I will finish my youth service next week Friday in Kogi state. Already registered and applied for the post on your portal, can I reschedule?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by EasyMind(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by EasyMind(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
ICSLimited:

You guys(ICSL) are really doing a great Job... However there is one thing I want you to work on and that is the issue of AGE. It will be better if people that are above 28 are not been invited for interview after registration on your website, rather than inviting them, passing the interview, completing documentation and wait forever for message from you guys.

My Experience.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by monabass: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
can someone with B.sc apply?
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Busbar(m): 1:40am On Mar 30, 2017
ICSLimited:

I have registered and i have applied. I am presently in benin city and am seeing this information late, please kindly reschedule me for another day to come to ICS limited, Lagos. Thanks. my login email is pelemofemi@gmail.com
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2017
I'm a B.Sc holder, second class upper, can I apply too.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by neyopumpn(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Zagaleti is an International Organization with focus on Africa. We are currently seeking office OWNERS for FRANCHISE.
Kindly click https://k0b1y9l8k3.mailerlite.com/t7p4k6/ for more information.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ICSLimited: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
EasyMind:

You guys(ICSL) are really doing a great Job... However there is one thing I want you to work on and that is the issue of AGE. It will be better if people that are above 28 are not been invited for interview after registration on your website, rather than inviting them, passing the interview, completing documentation and wait forever for message from you guys.

My Experience.

We appreciate your feedback. As an outsourcing firm, we fill different roles based on client request. However, we encourage qualified candidates to go through the processes so they remain in the pool in order for us to easily recommend them when an opportunity that matches their profile is available. Thank you.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ICSLimited: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
goonerette:
I'm a B.Sc holder, second class upper, can I apply too.

You can register on our job portal at www.icsjobportal.com and we will contact you as soon as we have a vacancy that matches your profile. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
I registered immediately after nysc pop in October, 2016. I keep updating my profile, but nothing yet
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ICSLimited: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
goonerette:
I registered immediately after nysc pop in October, 2016. I keep updating my profile, but nothing yet

As an outsourcing firm, we fill different roles based on client request. Be rest assured that we will contact you whenever we have a vacant role to fill that matches your profile.

1 Like

Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
OK thanks
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Kobidave1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
ICSLimited:

As an outsourcing firm, we fill different roles based on client request. Be rest assured that we will contact you whenever we have a vacant role to fill that matches your profile.
same thing with me. I've registered and I have my unique number but haven't gotten any msg from U.

1 Like

Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by chiefololade: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
ICSLimited:

We appreciate your feedback. As an outsourcing firm, we fill different roles based on client request. However, we encourage qualified candidates to go through the processes so they remain in the pool in order for us to easily recommend them when an opportunity that matches their profile is available. Thank you.

You didn't respond to my question

chiefololade:

I met all your requirements, but I will finish my youth service next week Friday in Kogi state. Already registered and applied for the post on your portal, can I reschedule?

Thanks.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ICSLimited: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2017
chiefololade:

Thanks.

Good Morning Chiefololade.
You can apply again when you have all your documents complete including your NYSC certificate.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by harjolayor(f): 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
Please I HV dne my documentation with Icsl and I ws sent for interview @ access bank since feb24 which I attended but since then I haven't gotten any feedback.
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by ipreach: 9:05am On May 05, 2017
I studied Computer Science, HND

otuchrist1@gmail.com
Re: 200 Job Vacancies With A Reputable Organisation by Hassy4(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2017
ICSLimited:

Please, do you have an office in Abuja? For those of us residing in Abuja. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Invitation Letter For Interview Real? (photos) / INEC Recruitment 2020/2021 / President Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunch Jonathan’s Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.