Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix (1000 Views)

... SOLD.. Neat Samsung S7 Edge 4GB Ram For Sale . Check Pics.. SOLD / Note 4, Nexus 6 And Gionee M5 For Urgent Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have a gionee m5 for sale.. it has charging issues, can be easily fixed for free at gionee Carl care but i don't have time to go there... price 5ok.. It's clean Af.. See the photos below..
Whatsapp : 08160248617 Lagos/abk

Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by bluejay242001(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Sezua(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Codedboy95:
I have a gionee m5 for sale.. it has charging issues, can be easily fixed for free at gionee Carl care but i don't have time to go there... price 5ok.. It's clean Af.. See the photos below..
Whatsapp : 08160248617 Lagos/abk
Some charging issues cost close to 10k to fix....
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by itiswellandwell: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sezua:

Might even be problematic to fix sef based on experience. Op might have tried it and problem persists and he decided to sell. Just like his openness about the phone problem though.

Wish op happy sales.
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Sezua(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Might even be problematic to fix sef based on experience. Op might have tried it and problem persists and he decided to sell. Just like his openness about the phone problem though.

Wish op happy sales.
I dey tell you, I had an innjoo phone that wouldnt charge, i fixed charging port, changed board and other things to make it work, no way.
Had to give up.
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sezua:

really? 10k haba Na screen spoil?..
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Sezua(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
really? 10k haba Na screen spoil?..
Stay there, ask people who repair phones na, i experienced it twice now, so i'm not bullshitting.
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Wish op happy sales.
i am actually selling for a friend.. He isn't on nairaland... The owner's place is far from Carl care the day he took it there they said they don't have the charging port that he should come back.. and he hasn't have time to go since then.. and this is because the charging issue isn't as bad as i put it.. The battery just doesn't increase when you plug it in.. and this happens once in a while.. if it was really an issue he would have fixed it.. and if it's like you said after fixing it he will sell it off immediately... i have told him to find time and take it to Carl care... Thanks anyway
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sezua:

Stay there, ask people who repair phones na, i experienced it twice now, so i'm not bullshitting.
I fear o.. thanks i will take it to Carl care
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by itiswellandwell: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
i am actually selling for a friend.. He isn't on nairaland... The owner's place is far from Carl care the day he took it there they said they don't have the charging port that he should come back.. and he hasn't have time to go since then.. and this is because the charging issue isn't as bad as i put it.. The battery just doesn't increase when you plug it in.. and this happens once in a while.. if it was really an issue he would have fixed it.. and if it's like you said after fixing it he will sell it off immediately... i have told him to find time and take it to Carl care... Thanks anyway

Good one, you said, it's for your friend. I will advice you to give him his phone and never make an attempt to help someone sell any item that's electronic again.

All the best.
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Good one, you said, it's for your friend. I will advice you to give him his phone and never make an attempt to help someone sell any item that's electronic again.

All the best.
the phone is with him.. i am just putting the ads up for him.. why you do say i should never try to help someone sell an electronic device i am curious as to the reason you said that..
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by itiswellandwell: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
the phone is with him.. i am just putting the ads up for him.. why you do say i should never try to help someone sell an electronic device i am curious as to the reason you said that..

When you help someone sell something, the real owner might not state an hidden problem with the device and you might not noticed, it's after you might have sold it. The buyer will noticed and start disturbing you . You are honest with the sales right? The buyer will never believe. Now, imagine buying something worth of 50k and it later started having problem probably that same day or next day. Do you think the buyer won't make an attempt to look for you?

Someone's life was messed up recently because of this. That's why am telling you.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by omoskenso(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
itiswellandwell:

When you help someone sell something, the real owner might not state an hidden problem with the device and you might not noticed, it's after you might have sold it. The buyer will noticed and start disturbing you . You are honest with the sales right? The buyer will never believe. Now, imagine buying something worth of 50k and it later started having problem probably that same day or next day. Do you think the buyer won't make an attempt to look for you?

Someone's life was messed up recently because of this. That's why am telling you.

All the best!
Even on NL here i saw similar thing happened 2 a popular seller here. Op, be very kharful!
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Sezua(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
I fear o.. thanks i will take it to Carl care
I hope u av not done any of the following;
1. opened the phone
2. lost ur phone case
Have proof of ownership?
Re: Clean Gionee M5 For Sale.. Check Pix by Codedboy95(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
itiswellandwell:

All the best!
Yes sure .. But you said “someone” This one is a friend... Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Iphone 6s Plus For Sale / Tecno Spark For Sale / Bios Password Unlock Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.