Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Cheapest Weight Loss Tea For Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cheapest Weight Loss Tea For Nigerians (4341 Views)

The Fastest Weight-loss Tea. The Original 28days Detox Tea And Fit Tea / Where To Get 21 Days Weight Loss Tea In Ikeja / Where To Get 21 Days Weight Loss Tea In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Weight Loss Tea For Nigerians by NgHealth(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
A typical fat Nigerian would definitely be looking for the cheapest weight loss tea out there.

Not everyone can possibly afford those fancy weight loss tea packs that adorns the supermarket stand.

Because not all of us are super rich or rich enough to afford such luxuries.

So for those of us with low budget, the desire for a cheap way out is a compulsory option.

Personally I didn’t intentionally sought out this cheapest weight loss tea.

It was a discovery made out of chance.

So what is that cheapest tea?

That would be Lipton Tea!

Yep! I discovered that Lipton Black Tea had the right punch to keep fat at bay while reducing the already acquired adipose storage.

It was during my final year in school, with the exams around the corner.

That I stumbled upon this weight loss hack.

So I was deep into my reading mode and beside my books was my favorite mug filled with Lipton Black Tea.

On most days i would consume up to 10 mugs.

Whether I was reading, watching movies or just hanging around friends in my compound, you definitely would find a mug in my hands.

It was like a new addiction.

And in the second week came the torrent of questions.

You look slim!

You have reduced weight!

Men! How did you do it?

The reality of my weight loss finally hit me when I went home and my mum was just completely freaked out.

I had never been that slim and although I felt fine my mother just wouldn’t believe I was okay.

“You have not been eating” she chimed.

And almost immediately it became a law that I am fed without my choice accounted for until I am blown up.

What I discovered was that despite what I was eating in school the Lipton tea was blocking any fat storage from it.

And also, that it was a fast route to weight loss.

Mind you! I am not promoting any product with this post. This is just an honest review from my own experience.

One I believe would help a lot of Nigerians find the cheapest weight loss tea that is so readily available in the country.

Knowing how to use black tea for weight loss is a necessary step in the whole process.

So don't skip that!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

War Of Wall-gecko / Medicinal Facts You Never Knew About Feaces. / Aloe Power Extra Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.