Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. (2470 Views)

Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer / JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by NLProblemChild(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Thats good. Keep it up. I wish you all the best.
Thank You Sir.
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Thank You Sir.

I recently created a profile for my kid bro,
He is yet to register, is he to proceed to the bank and get the e-pin first and then the CBT center
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by NLProblemChild(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2017
ProudBlakFukBoi:

I recently created a profile for my kid bro,
He is yet to register, is he to proceed to the bank and get the e-pin first and then the CBT center
Exactly.
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Josiah1150(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Exactly.
was the novel given to you at the bank or the accredited cbt centre?
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by NLProblemChild(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Josiah1150:
was the novel given to you at the bank or the accredited cbt centre?
CBT centre m
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Josiah1150(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:
CBT centre m
thanks
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Exactly.

Ok
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by tolydap(f): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please excuse me o.... I've been waiting for an email from Jamb to create my profile for the past 24hours and nothing has been sent yet.... Hope all is well sa? And please if one should register/complete all registrations on Monday will one be able to sit in the mock on Saturday?
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Josiah1150(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
tolydap:
Please excuse me o.... I've been waiting for an email from Jamb to create my profile for the past 24hours and nothing has been sent yet.... Hope all is well sa? And please if one should register/complete all registrations on Monday will one be able to sit in the mock on Saturday?
you are good to write it!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by Jumeeeeesal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
I tire o wink
DonHummer:
op yu funny o, who could be hating on a young lad applying for jamb? abi pesn swear sa you no go register?
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by tolydap(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please I'm a bit confused about this mock exam o... I payed 5,500 to the bank and went to UI to complete my registration then I payed 700 hoping it's for the mock but later a lady I saw said she was told it's for the English text.... I'm a bit confused cause I wasn't asked if I want to write the mock exam. Twas a man who signed on my form that I've payed 700.... How will I know if I'm registered for the mock exam?
Re: I Have Successfully Registered For Jamb.. Bleep Haters.. by NLProblemChild(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2017
tolydap:
Please I'm a bit confused about this mock exam o... I payed 5,500 to the bank and went to UI to complete my registration then I payed 700 hoping it's for the mock but later a lady I saw said she was told it's for the English text.... I'm a bit confused cause I wasn't asked if I want to write the mock exam. Twas a man who signed on my form that I've payed 700.... How will I know if I'm registered for the mock exam?
Since U don't pay,then u are not yet registered

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Past Question And Answers / Help On Correcting Email Address Mistake On Jamb / 10 Useful Websites Every Curious Person Should Know And Use In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.