Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Live Data - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Live Data (893 Views)

Hyundai Elantra 2008 Live Data Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Data by benefitzte: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
my Ogas,
attached is a screenshot of the live data captured from my car scanner.
the car is a 2000 model BMW 3series.
I want to know if the data is healthy or if there is any thing I may need to do. only DTCs I have are 02 sensor related.
thank you.

Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 5:58am On Mar 30, 2017
30 views no comment, where are all my scan experts in car talk?
Re: Live Data by nurey(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2017
benefitzte:

Funny question, you yourself can you see any pix of a life data? Abi you wan send am via wave or nah on top cloud you paste am?
Re: Live Data by kingreign(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
benefitzte:

angry
Where d live data?
Na dead data we see here angry
Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
nurey:

Funny question, you yourself can you see any pix of a life data? Abi you wan send am via wave or nah on top cloud you paste am?

no vex sir
Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingreign:

angry Where d live data? Na dead data we see here angry
I don repost am but I still have picture orientation issue
Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
more

Re: Live Data by torres89: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2017
it's actually the graph of the o2 sensor and fuel trim u need to check
but u need an expert to do that for u
Re: Live Data by kingreign(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm an expert, but there is no day I'm gonna stress myself to look at those. Its too tiny to look at and plenty lookables too
Re: Live Data by Kashif(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2017
What is your engine size? Trying to determine the health of your MAF sensor.

Your LTFT is low. Means your engine is either getting too much fuel or not burning completely - ignition coil problems.
Re: Live Data by honmusa(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
benefitzte:
my Ogas,
attached is a screenshot of the live data captured from my car scanner.
the car is a 2000 model BMW 3series.
I want to know if the data is healthy or if there is any thing I may need to do. only DTCs I have are 02 sensor related.
thank you.
Pay a professional to check and analyse all this for you .Snapping a particular event is not enough to judge the overall health state ,there is need to vary the pids parameter for different events to get make sense out of it all .
Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kashif:
What is your engine size? Trying to determine the health of your MAF sensor.

Your LTFT is low. Means your engine is either getting too much fuel or not burning completely - ignition coil problems.

sorry for d late response.
my engine size is 2.0, thanks
Re: Live Data by benefitzte: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
honmusa:

Pay a professional to check and analyse all this for you .Snapping a particular event is not enough to judge the overall health state ,there is need to vary the pids parameter for different events to get make sense out of it all .

Oga as I no come get money to pay nko?
person no deh ask questions and get learned explanation like other members here deh offer?
Re: Live Data by honmusa(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
benefitzte:

Oga as I no come get money to pay nko?
person no deh ask questions and get learned explanation like other members here deh offer?
Most advice u get on online forum like this is just a clue,possibilities ,physical inspection is required to point out the issue accurately.
You don't deserve to own a car if you are not ready to pay for a good service. people that offering good service will close shop if everybody are not willing to pay .

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Parent Company, Daimler Invests In Volocopter’s Flying Taxi / Need Wiring Harness / Audi Sets New Record, Sells More Than 463,000 Vehicles In First Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.