Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo (798 Views)

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by timidapsin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Stephanie Otobo released a video earlier today and she was quoted saying ''
Pastor Suleman I Have Seen Your Nakdness Countless Times And You Sucked My Vjay, I Place A Curse On You Today Shame And Destruction Will Befall You, You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family, God Will Expose You''

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEa2upyQXgY

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by timidapsin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
God will expose the truth
Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by Came: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wetin this girl wan achieve for this thing way she dey do... I sense jealousy from this girl, even if the man chop true true, i believe it was consensual and not rape.. If person say he no wan chop one particular food again, go dey chop another type of food, na crime? Na wa oooooo..,,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by timidapsin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Came:
Wetin this girl wan achieve for this thing way she dey do... I sense jealousy from this girl, even if the man chop true true, i believe it was consensual and not rape.. If person say he no wan chop one particular food again, go dey chop another type of food, na crime? Na wa oooooo..,,
Finding it hard to understand what you just wrote... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by CoolFreeday(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is serious
Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by doctimonyeka(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
See her olosho face like olomo rock.....

After God, fear women.....

#I stand with apostle johnson suleman...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by ademiD(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
story continues...
Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by BlackDBagba: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sorry Steph, but we've moved on. So should you. It's Dino we're on grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by Davash222(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Sorry Steph, but we've moved on. So should you. It's Dino we're on grin
Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by pbethel: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
I remember Tales by moonlight ... Back in those days.
Re: Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo by Timinho23: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Na Apostle Bleep up sef. Normally, the innocent shouldn't say anything

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire E Money And His Sons Rock Matching Outfits In Lovely Photos / BB Naija: God Has Nothing To Do With Efe’s Victory – Freeze / #BBNAIJA: “MARVIS HAS A BOYFRIEND,” — EFE SAYS HE’D HAVE LOVED TO DATE HER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.