Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... (1916 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's my birthday tomorrow my friends and I am so grateful for so many people that God has graced me with.

Thank you my spiritual father, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome!
We call him, the king maker because when you come in contact with him you will be changed by force!! He cheers me on behind the scene. He showed me the love of God and the power of an unlimited mind through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. I salute you Sir!! #gratefulSinach

https://kingschat.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/timeline/photo/58dc12d5e694aa3e751b5b49

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by Oyinprince(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Happy birthday to great worship leader. More grace to you.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2017
And the THANK YOUs continue...

Thank you Rev Tom Sir, for your kindness and love
#simarch30

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by eureka: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by GoodMuyis(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:
And the THANK YOUs continue...

Thank you Rev Tom Sir, for your kindness and love
#simarch30

taken
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by CHARLOE(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Heard a rumour that she's one of d ladies in an 'inappropriate relationship' wit Oga @ d top that caused prob wit madam in d uk. That Oga @ d top blocked many guys proposal, reason she married late.

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHARLOE:
Heard a rumour that she's one of d ladies in an 'inappropriate relationship' wit Oga @ d top that caused prob wit madam in d uk. That Oga @ d top blocked many guys proposal, reason she married late.

I also heard that that's why your life resembles rumour

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by CHARLOE(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

I also heard that that's why your life resembles rumour
Mumu spotted!

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Mumu spotted!

It's not your fault

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
To celebrate with her, download the Sinach Official app to follow her music around the world...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155455224737784&substory_index=0&id=85909482783&__tn__=%2As

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Watch this amazing live version of Sinach's Waymaker song...

https://youtu.be/QM8jQHE5AAk

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by doyinbaby(f): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
She is beautiful

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by gwama: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Housekeeping at 3 grin I am going to tell you a real fact, the Ivorian president Felix Houphet Boigny had a mistress named Dominique Nouvian and to mask this connection, he asked his foal of the time Alassane Ouattara to marry his mistress Dominique so that their relationship could Continue discreetly. I think this strategist is still relevant. grin

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by Seun(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
gwama, Pastor Chris is probably too vain to settle for her body type. For this reason, I believe that their relationship is primarily about business.

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:
It's my birthday tomorrow my friends and I am so grateful for so many people that God has graced me with.

Thank you my spiritual father, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome!
We call him, the king maker because when you come in contact with him you will be changed by force!! He cheers me on behind the scene. He showed me the love of God and the power of an unlimited mind through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. I salute you Sir!! #gratefulSinach

https://kingschat.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/timeline/photo/58dc12d5e694aa3e751b5b49
I came in contact with him and I didn't change, saw him for who he is: a business man.

Utterance like the bolded usually make me laugh so hard.

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Mumu spotted!
Wicked grin grin cheesy
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
joseph1832:
I came in contact with him and I didn't change, saw him for who he is: a business man.

Utterance like the bolded usually make me laugh so hard.

How sad...reminds me of the soldiers who arrested Jesus. They didn't recognise His glory; they couldnt see that this was their creator.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
gwama:
Housekeeping at 3 grin I am going to tell you a real fact, the Ivorian president Felix Houphet Boigny had a mistress named Dominique Nouvian and to mask this connection, he asked his foal of the time Alassane Ouattara to marry his mistress Dominique so that their relationship could Continue discreetly. I think this strategist is still relevant. grin

^^ A depraved mind
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seun:
gwama, Pastor Chris is probably too vain to settle for her body type. For this reason, I believe that their relationship is primarily about business.

Pastor Chris is her father, period.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by gwama: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seun:

Seun, Do you know the taste of Pastor Chris? Sinach is a beautiful African woman in every way.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by luvmijeje(f): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
She is a blessed woman. Happy birthday, Sinach.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

How sad...reminds me of the soldiers who arrested Jesus. They didn't recognise His glory; they couldnt see that this was their creator.
So now we're comparing Jesus with Mr. Chris Oyakhilomen? How lovely.

I'm sure you know the soldiers didn't give a damn if Jesus was their creator or their saviour? All they cared about was Rome and what she wants.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
And Pastor Chris sends birthday greeting...

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
joseph1832:
So now we're comparing Jesus with Mr. Chris Oyakhilomen? How lovely.

Why not...
1John 4:17
"In this is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by joseph1832(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:

Why not...
1John 4:17
"In this is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."
And where did that verse make comparison with Mr. Oyakhilomen? That verse generally refers to any and every who believe and adhere to Christ's teaching. So, why ascribe that verse to Mr. Oyakhilomen once again?
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by CHARLOE(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
donnie:
And Pastor Chris sends birthday greeting...

Coded luv message: 'I luv u so much'.
By d way where's her message to her hubby n vice versa?

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by CHARLOE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
gwama:
Flesh & blood did not reveal this to u but d spirit or u must be an insider.

Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
joseph1832:
And where did that verse make comparison with Mr. Oyakhilomen? That verse generally refers to any and every who believe and adhere to Christ's teaching. So, why ascribe that verse to Mr. Oyakhilomen once again?

Is he not a believer again?
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Flesh & blood did not reveal this to u but d spirit or u must be an insider.

Mtcheew... May God forgive you.
Re: Tomorrow Is Sinach's Birthday! See Who She Thanks... by donnie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Coded luv message: 'I luv u so much'.
By d way where's her message to her hubby n vice versa?

He said the very same thing to Pastor Benny Hinn... so?

Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? / Do Christian Need To Curse To Defend Jesus Death And Ressuration? / Jesus, The Law And The Death Penalty