Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Network Problem - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Network Problem (835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Problem by smithklin: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
A MAN JUST GET MARRIED AFTER ONE WEEK OF THEIR WEDDING THEN THE MAN RESUMED WORK AS HE LEAVE THE HOUSE THEN HIS WIFE WENT OUT TO GET SOME WATER SUDDENLY SHE SIGHTED A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE HER HUSBANDS OWN AND IN THE FRONT OF THE CAR THERE WAS A GIRL SITING THERE THE LADY WAS MAD THAT SHE STARTED CRYING SAYING THAT IT IS ONLY ONE WEEK THAT THEY GOT MARRIED AND HER HUSBAND HAVE STARTED SEEING OTHER GIRLS. . . . . . . .
AS HER HUSBAND COMES BACK FROM WORK HE WAS SUPRISED TO SEE HIS NEWLY WEDDED WIFE CRYING THEN HE ASKED HIS WIFE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS
THE WIFE REPLIED I SAW YOU THIS MORNING WITH A GIRL IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR .
THE MAN WAS SUPRISED AND HE WAS JUST TRYING TO CONVINCE HIS WIFE THAT HE IS NOT THE ONE SHE SAW THEN SUDDENLY HIS PHONE RINGED THEN HE PICKED UP THE PHONE AND IT WAS THE VOICE OF A GIRL THE GIRL THEN SAID HONEY PLS TELL THE RECEPTIONIST TO GIVE ME THE KEY TO THE HOTEL ROOM. . . . .
Re: Network Problem by studio43(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hhmm
Re: Network Problem by romsky: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
abeg re-write in plain mcmilliam book 2 english
Re: Network Problem by bydot1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
he doesn't have one
Re: Network Problem by dani1luv: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
Good 4 him!
Re: Network Problem by smithklin: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
Pls help me re-write i give you the copy-right permission
Re: Network Problem by Kunbee: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
What is this undecided
Re: Network Problem by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2009
WTF!!! On christmas dude, you deserve to be abducted by santa!

(1) (Reply)

Summit Your Cv For ::::::::::::::::::::::::: / The Polish Divorce / The Cruel Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.