Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Change Of Examination Center For PTDF Scholarship Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Examination Center For PTDF Scholarship Examination (644 Views)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Examination Center For PTDF Scholarship Examination by ABcollege(m): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Dear applicant,
This is to inform you that 3 centers (Enugu, Kaduna & Bauchi) have been added for the 2017/2018 aptitude test, proceed to the portal and update your center. If no changes are made, your current center will be considered. The portal will be open between Wed 29/03/2017 and Sun 02/04/2017.

Best Regards

The above was sent to me and the most if not all of the applicants for the PTDF scholarship scheme 2017. Please, read the above or check your mail for confirmation if you applied for this particular scholarship last year and you may wish to change your test centre location. The application website is http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/. Also, inform your friends who hardly check their mails about this information. I also believe that the date of the test is very close so i recommend we accelerate our reading Good luck guys.

P.S. My very first post on NairaLand! smiley
Re: Change Of Examination Center For PTDF Scholarship Examination by easzypeaszy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Got it both av nt bn able to change d location...

(1) (Reply)

Free Jamb Form In Kwara: An Unhelpful Help And Political Scam / Pass Ur Jamb This Time / 2017 Utme: Ten States With The Highest Number Of Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.