Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria (29731 Views)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by ChristyB(f): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
So why didn't he invite this so called physician here before?
Na only poor man go dey die for this country cos of the state of our hospitals.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2017
Shame to all Nigerian resident doctors. Una no fit treat our president.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Dis man love power dan s health.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by hohafrank(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Baawaa:
Let hear what wailers have to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Waste of money and resources. A sick man leading a sick nation.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
I will suggest he takes the trip instead....Nigeria and the economy go geh anoda round of relief in hz absence.....mk he travel comot here jhare shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by toprealman: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
He promised to end medical tourism and this is what he delivers. Is it that our medics are incompetent or what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by blackboy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Someone once told me an advance team traveled on private airlines with the president apart from those who travel with him on the presidential jet, I strongly doubted it and argued with the person. But today I now a confession by the presiidency. Why was it SR they chose to tell this information? Why not NTA , AIT , Channels? Don't mind me jare.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's obvious that Mr. President might have incurred huge medical bills which if made public could make the masses who voted massively for him in 2015 fall out with him and given the current economic situations Nigerians might say it's too much to expend such while we have world-rated medical experts with us.The non-disclosure of his medical bills incurred was borne out of fear of the unknown of likely public reactions.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by ademusiwa3r: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Perfect>......
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by Nellybank(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
DivneFavour:
This is better. It will save the country a lot of millions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Aufbauh:
This news is not good for the health and stability of mischief makers.

Please if you're staying around anyone of those embittered species watch them closely not to jump or keep the rope far from them. You will end up saving a life.
I am a wailer but I support Buhary on this...the vegetable wants to die at home instead. Makes sound economic sense.
Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Baawaa:
Let hear what wailers have to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have already told the zombie above that I support this move...the caricature wants to die at home instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Tenant, Chris Okoye Remanded For Beating Landlord / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.