Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Reporting A Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reporting A Criminal (477 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) / My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reporting A Criminal by weedtheweeds: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2017
A friend of mine found a laptop hidden under a tree in a park and when he checked the file to see if there is any trace to the owner, he discovered that the owner is a confirmed criminal with so many evidence of his conversation and diary logged in a hidden file. But, he would not want anything to do with the police or a case. Too busy for that. The question is, is there an email address or an online medium for reporting criminals anonymously?
Re: Reporting A Criminal by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2017
You think say na American film you dey watch, you better format lappy make you sell am or find wetin useful on it. Report for police make dem nab you.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Police Rescue Baby Girl Sold By Dad …CP Cajoles Informants / Update On Mofowobi Suicide Attempt Posted Earlier On / ‘pastor’s Been Sleeping With Me Since I Was 10; This’s The Fourth Abortion’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.