Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed (814 Views)

Application Closed / Nanny Needed: Enugu, Independence Layout / Househelp And Nanny Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed by Ike4God: 6:09am On Mar 30, 2017
We need a nanny who resides in Port Harcourt or willing to relocate. Free feeding and accommodation available.

Job location: Bonny
Requirements: Must be humble with good communication skill and must have a nearby guarantor who must be a resident of PH with the family. Contact 0905**********

Thank you everyone the position has been taken.
Re: Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed by Ike4God: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed by obrien29(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello, I'm interested in taking the job. However, I stay in Enugu, although I'd be willing to relocate. I don't know if you've problem that I am a man. If you consider a man of his early twenties good for the job, call my number 08149776548
Re: Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed by honestivo(m): 5:17am On Apr 02, 2017
what could be his/her responsibility pls
Re: Nanny Vacancy For 30k In Ph. application closed by vic224real(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ike4God:
We need a nanny who resides in Port Harcourt or willing to relocate. Free feeding and accommodation available.

Job location: Bonny
Requirements: Must be humble with good communication skill and must have a nearby guarantor who must be a resident of PH with the family. Contact 09056067100

Good evening ma. Thanks for this opportunity u posted. I have someone who is so much interested in the job but she stays in Abuja and she is very much willing to relocate. She's a nice person, humble, always ready to learn, sensitive, conscious and love children. I am recommending her for you because she was a very good nanny to my aunt for 18 years when my aunt was still in Nigeria before moving to the States. My aunt has 3 beautiful kids and this particular nanny was the one who took care of them all. I know you may be asking " why didn't she moved with my aunt and the kids to the States if truly she is that good"? Yes, you are correct! My aunt tried but her parents refused the idea and she have to stay back here. She's in her early 30s, hard working and educated.
I am not painting her for you to like her but you will never regret if given her this chance to prove it to you.
She is someone I know for years, a sister, a friend and a counselor.
If you want to meet her, you can reply me through pm, and you will meet her. I will give you all her details and mine for safety reasons.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Zenera Group Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (13 Positions) / 3 Months I.t Software And Hardware With Ecobank (workforce) / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.