Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter (49219 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
ashawopikin:
the mama fine pass her sef, i will always be crushing on her mum, liz benson queen of nollywood of the whole wide world

Liz Benson,my crush

Steer clear bro

angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by placeofallure(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice one, her love for skimpy wears though. Also not as ravishingly beautiful as the mum.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Psoul(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

This has zero creativity. If you feel offended, ntooor

It's not a must one must have pre wedding pictures. Afterall pre wedding pics is not a guarantee for a lasting marriage

The reason this trash made news is because of who her mother was. When you see the truth, say it. This is so boring and has no creativity.

You ended up not making any sense to me. Ple tell us what Pre-wedding picture is all about, may be i may change my mind on what i beliv.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by izzou(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Psoul:

You ended up not making any sense to me. Ple tell us what Pre-wedding picture is all about, may be i may change my mind on what i beliv.

The bolded just explained to me the kind of mentality you have.

Have a nice day. You win
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ikemesit4477: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
JamieBlog:
Veteran actress, Liz Benson's daughter, Leelee who is getting married to her fiance, Ugochukwu in April has released their pre-wedding photos.

The couple had their court wedding Wednesday.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/liz-bensons-daughter-releases-pre.html

her breast is like pimples!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by jaymdee(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
No hating, but this is the most uncreative pre wedding pix ever on nairaland

Are we even sure it's their pre wedding pics sef?

Happy married life. I have always been crushing on your mother wink

If dem begin climb tree now, you go say crase don start. Abeg leave dem o. You no see the ones wey fall from pawpaw tree last month? Na wetin crrative dey cause.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ufuosman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Happy married life to the couple in advance. All the best to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ufuosman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Happy married life to the couple in advance. All the best to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by andyanders: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
She is pretty. Her first pix with her mother was a contrast with what is displayed here.

Wish them a happy marriage ahead.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ashawopikin(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

Liz Benson,my crush

Steer clear bro

angry
e be like say na fight go settle d matter o grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ladybig(f): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice happy married life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Mathematical(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical:
grin
Rush come house oooo, so we go fit start wedding preparations cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by limamintruth: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Congrats

Leelee you mama fine pass you wink

#QuotersAbegMakeUnaNorAttackMe cry#

Lol, true.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Mathematical(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Rush come house oooo, so we go fit start wedding preparations cool

No problem.. ⭕

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.