Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? (438 Views)

Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / The Teachings Of Nagualism: 17. A WORTHY OPPONENT. / What Happens When We DIE - The FOUR Afterlife Fates (nagualism). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? by oaroloye(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2017
SHALOM!

To address the issue of Gender in the Spiritual Realm: GENDER IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,
"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every Creeping Thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."
27. So God created Man
in His (Own) Image,
in The Image of God
created He him,
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,
"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."
29. And God Said,
"Behold, I have given you
every Herb bearing Seed,
which (is) upon the Face
of all the Earth,
and every Tree,
in the which is the Fruit
of a Tree yielding Seed;
to you it shall be
for meat.
30. "And to every Beast of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the Air,
and to every thing
that Creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein (there is) Life,
(I have given)
every Green Herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God Saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold, (it was) Very Good.
And the Evening and the Morning
were the Sixth Day.

ADAM was created in the Image of God.

When and if we see God as He is, He is not going to look like some hideous alien monster, but will be an entity that we resemble, with ways and thoughts we were always capable of learning as infants, but were generally taught, by Bad Teachers, to emulate THE ANIMALS, and follow our Earthly Biological Instincts instead of The Word of God.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess
the land which The LORD sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way
which The LORD thy God
led thee these forty years
in the Wilderness,
to humble thee,
(and) to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

MAN DOTH NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ONLY,
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE.

4. Thy raiment
waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
(SO) THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt
keep The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

. JOB 28:28.

28. And unto Man he said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:14-18.

13. "(Gavest thou) the goodly wings
unto the peacocks,
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth her eggs
in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth that the foot
may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened against
her young ones,
as though (they were) not her's:
her labour is in vain
without fear;

17. "BECAUSE GOD HATH
DEPRIVED HER OF WISDOM,
NEITHER HATH HE
IMPARTED TO HER UNDERSTANDING."

18. "What time she lifteth up
herself on high,
she scorneth the horse
and his rider."

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man
his thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not return
unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing) whereto
I sent It."

WE NEED TO LET GOD'S THINKING AND GOD'S WAYS REPLACE OUR OWN, IF WE WANT TO UNDERSTAND HIM AND HIS KINGDOM.

God created Man in His own image, and then tested Man for compatibility with the rest of Creation, recreating every Living Thing in the Garden of Eden.

GENESIS 2:15-25.

15. And The LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
16. And The LORD God Commanded the Man,
Saying,

"Of every Tree of the Garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17. "But of the Tree of the Knowledge
of Good and Evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die."

18. And The LORD God Said,

"It is not good
that the Man
should be alone;
I will make him
an help meet for him."

19. And out of the ground
The LORD God formed
every Beast of the Field,
and every Fowl of the Air;
and brought them
unto Adam to see
what he would call them:
and whatsoever Adam
called every living creature,
that was the Name thereof.
20. And Adam gave Names to all Cattle,
and to the Fowl of the Air,
and to every Beast of the Field;
but for Adam there was not found
an help meet for him.
21. And The LORD God caused
a deep sleep to fall upon Adam,
and he slept:
and He took one of his ribs,
and closed up the flesh
instead thereof;
22. And the rib,
which The LORD God
had taken from Man,
made He a Woman,
and brought her
unto the Man.
23. And Adam said,

"This is now Bone of my bones,
and Flesh of my flesh:
she shall be called 'Woman,'
because she was taken
out of Man."

24. Therefore shall a man
leave his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

25. And they were both naked,
the man and his wife,
and were not ashamed.

IF GOD WERE ABLE TO MAKE A WOMAN OUT OF ADAM, WHO WAS CREATED IN HIS IMAGE, THE IMPLICATION IS THAT GOD MUST SOMEHOW CONTAIN MASCULINE AND FEMININE COMPONENTS- WITH THE MASCULINE DOMINANT.

According to some Oyinbo Theologians, some Hebrew term or terms for "God" imply both masculinity and femininity. I have not personally been able to verify this. (Source: Kenneth Copeland 1980s Teaching.)

It is alleged that femininity is in surplus in Creation, while masculinity is relatively scarce.

Therefore HOSTILE SPIRIT BEINGS, consistent with the Biblical "DEVILS," target HUMAN MALES preferentially, in order to exploit their "MASCULINE ESSENCE."

Men with High Spiritual Awareness- i.e. THE SEVEN HEAVENLY REALMS- are especially prized.

An eyewitness of this internment, a man known to us only as "THE TENANT," claimed to have been a survivor of the TOLTEC MEN-OF-KNOWLEDGE of Ancient Times. (i.e. approximately 1,000B.C.)

His Knowledge and alleged Powers are consistent with that claim.

He said that he and all of his fellow Toltec Seers were lured to a Realm consistent with the Biblical Heaven- only to find themselves PRISONERS, unable to LEAVE.

(Note that these were people who had the Powers of TELEPORTATION within Universes, and of TRANSLATION between Universes- yet THEY could not get out of this!)

Finally, after 3,000 years of imprisonment, THE TENANT figured out how to RE-ORIENT his ASSEMBLAGE POINT, so that its SHINY OUTSIDE SIDE faced INWARD, and its DULL INWARD SIDE faced OUTWARD.

The result of that operation was that HE INSTANTLY MORPHED INTO A FEMALE.

The result of that change was that THE WORLD THAT HE WAS IMPRISONED IN IMMEDIATELY "VOMITED" HIM OUT!

He was FREE!

He came to Earth, and lived in hiding, in disguise as a woman, but terrified that his JAILERS, who were surely looking for him, would someday recognize him, and drag him back to that World.

[See: THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

In 1723, he entered into alliance with some Native American NAGUALS (ShapeShifter Seers,) who were looking to recreate the useful parts of their destroyed Spiritual Heritage, in the hopes of finding something that would enable them to tolerate or overcome the Oyinbo Invasion, Colonization, and Oppression of their people.

In exchange for a modicum of their life force, he gave their leaders the benefit of his Knowledge and Spiritual Gifts that they could not possibly have acquired by themselves, at the rate they were learning.

For example, one leader was given the Gift of DANCING.

He was able to DIVINE through DANCING.

Don Juan Matus, his Benefactor, introduced Carlos Castaneda to him. Once he was introduced, Carlos Castaneda tried to treacherously obtain a recording of his voice with a silent, portable tape recorder hidden on his person- even though he had been warned not to do that to them.

The Nagual suddenly remarked:

"There is something different about you, today!"

Carlos Castaneda feigned innocence (TRUST AN OYINBO AT YOUR PERIL!!! ) but the seer suddenly DANCED A FEW STEPS, and then stopped.

He told Carlos Castaneda to leave, without explaining why.

Relating this to Don Juan later, he laughed:

"He DANCED you!"

(THIS IS HOW THE OYINBOS STEAL OUR ANCESTRAL SECRETS- AND THEN TEACH US IN THEIR SCHOOLS THAT IT IS ALL "SUPERSTITIOUS DELUSIONAL NONSENSE!" While their Universities get Million into Billion-Dollar GRANTS from their MILITARY, INDUSTRY, and GOVERNMENT to try to "REVERSE-ENGINEER" that Knowledge!)

[See: A SEPARATE REALITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Another Nagual received a Gift called: THE GAIT OF POWER.

By means of a special kind of WALKING, he could CHANGE HIS AGE, to be YOUNG or OLD as he wished.

When Carlos Castaneda was introduced to THE TENANT, as Don Juan's NAGUAL SUCCESSOR, he was supposed to ask what Spiritual Gift he wanted for himself.

The stupid Oyinbo said that HE DIDN'T WANT ANY GIFT.

The Tenant, surprised, said that this was unprecedented- so, what he/she would do was GIVE him a Gift of HIS/HER choosing.

Carlos Castaneda said that HE COULD NOT REMEMBER what happened after that.

That, however, was the LAST TIME anyone ever saw THE TENANT again.

[See: THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]
Re: Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? by nony43(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Funny question I will say yes
Re: Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? by ibiyemiadebomi: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
("I saw this in your post: God was able to make a woman, Eve, out of Adam, who was created in his image. The implication is that God must somehow contain masculine and feminine components - with the masculine dominant. Now let's think of evil. God created Satan. Does this mean Satan got his evil from God? Does God have both components of evil and good, as maintained in Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."Just saying."wink
Re: Addressing The Gender Issue of Spirituality: Do Spirits have Gender (Nagualism)? by oaroloye(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
SHALOM!

ibiyemiadebomi:
("I saw this in your post: God was able to make a woman, Eve, out of Adam, who was created in his image. The implication is that God must somehow contain masculine and feminine components - with the masculine dominant. Now let's think of evil. God created Satan. Does this mean Satan got his evil from God?

Everything that we perceive, conceive, or recall is due to a Spiritual Component in us, which are actively in use by our Assemblage Point (Mind).

We can use The Commandments of God, because The Commandments of God are inside us.

Everything is made of The Commandments of God that it can be used to keep.

Evil, as in Wickedness, is the misuse of Commandments of God- contrary to God's Commandment as to how they should be applied.

Satan is the Leader of the Misuse of God's Commandments.

Does God have both components of evil and good, as maintained in Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."Just saying."wink

The term "EVIL" here is alleged to mean "MISFORTUNE."

. MATTHEW 7:9-12.

9. "Or what man is there of you,
whom if his son ask bread,
will he give him a stone?
10. "Or if he ask a fish,
will he give him a serpent?
11. "If ye then,
being Evil,
know how to give good gifts
unto your children,
how much more shall your Father
Which is in Heaven
give good things
to them that ask him?
12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets."

SINCE THERE IS NO WAY THAT GOD REWARDS GOOD WITH EVIL, IT IS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE THAT GOD SHOULD SEND EVIL UPON EVILDOERS.

(1) (Reply)

Psycho Muslim Preacher Zakir Naik Is Trying Make Malaysia Unsafe For Non-muslims / The Fight Of Faith / How To Present Your Case Against The Devil In The Courts Of HEAVEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.