Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS (32857 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by acunon: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Make him vomit the money sharp sharp!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by blazekicks: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2017
angry
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by martineverest(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
i knew this wud happen when dollar start falling

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by ZombieTERROR: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Meaning what at the bolded? So if he was found to have illegally defrauded a federal government parastatal or engaged in shady business practices with his companies the security agencies should have avoided picking him up because he is from a certain region of the country? I know you can't answer or you may try to remix what you posted there but get well soon! Hate kills!
He do fraud pass tinubu
Abeg face front

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by JuanJO(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2017
grin
ifyan:
If he is found guilty of any wrong doing then the law should do the needful.

Youth remember that they are one of the major cause of the problem of the nation.

Forget about been APC, PDP, IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA,SOUTHERNAL etc.

Be wise Nigerians
I laugh u in Obasanjo voice grin
ifyan:

Youth remember that they are one of the major cause of the problem of the nation.

Be wise Nigerians
I laugh u in Obasanjo voice grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by hylyne(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
abbaapple:
shoeless people are thieves, dat y all igbos are thieves.

Brainless people hastily generalise, that's why your generations yet UNBORN, would remain BRAINLESS SLAVES.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by nwabobo: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Aufbauh:
This TAN man thinks he will escape from the ghost of his corrupt practices through praise-singing and hypocritical philanthropy.

He is on a long thing cheesy

Ifeanyi Ubah will take them to the cleaners as usual and come out with compensation. Bookmark this post.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by Funlordjnr: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

He do fraud pass tinubu
Abeg face front

If you have any evidence against tinubu or any of the other people you live to hate? Why don't you make use of the whistle blowers policy and make some cash while exposing the afonjeezys? Or is it just to be wailing online over him that you are comfortable with? Try to get him picked up!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by everG: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
zinachidi:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/29/controversial-businessman-ifeanyi-uba-detained-nigerias-secret-police

This post is wrong! Crude is not stored in capital oil.Capital facility is for refined petroleum products. Sahara una Don start again abi?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by orbgoblin: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2017
If I hear say the youths wise. Na them foolish pass. They support people they know nothing about and only get to know them on wikipedia of all places
ifyan:

Be wise Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by rallymento(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Well, they OP that called him a controversial businessman is a F00l.....

No doubt, when cases like this indicts the Igbo man all sorts of insults "prejudicial comments" tends to suffice. When he was doing "Kero direct" he wasn't controversial, when he was selling PMS to the masses at pump price even in the midst of scarcity, he wasn't controversial... Now DSS have chosen to detain him he suddenly became "Controversial"...

I am not saying he is a saint!!!!! but the hatred born out of jealousy, lack of business skill and tenacity to succeed is evident in man posted this news!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017
That's because he's one of those who have refused to mention my #Monica for fear of being witch-hunted, but like I've been telling them, you can only be safe with the truth and in truth. Before now Ifeanyi Uba have been a major target in the East especially after he flopped the zoo government in their wicked plots to victimise their citizenry by seizing fuel circulation in the country, Ifeanyi Uba as a philanthropist Biafran said that cannot be obtainable in his State and thereby swong into action by availing fuel at a cheeper rate to the reach of the poor, that has been his crime against the zoo government, the zoo government which had wanted to punish the country because of it's disdain for some 5%ters felt offended for a benevolent conducts by one of the 5%ters. When Ifeanyi Uba comes out, somebody should tell him and other Biafrans to mention my Monica and the zoo government will avoid them like plaque.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by dokunbam(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
ifyan:

Be wise Nigerians

Good one,

We need more people like you that will see beyond ethnics, religion and political parties and stand against corruption and impunity

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by watered(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2017
I wish the illiterate would just be wasted.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by farihafaheemah(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
Useless country..monitoring and harassing Igbo Business men!
Sambo is an ibo name, Ngilari is an ibo name, pls try and get sense

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by oxygen247(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
The reason why politicians are taking us for a ride is because majority of those claiming graduates can not reason for themselves.
This for now is a mere rumor from Sahara reporters and we all have assumed that it's true.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by castrokins(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
So Because He Sang GEJ's Praise It's Now Corrupt Practices? What Of Those Praise-singing Buhari And Enthroning Impunity Are Not Hypocritical And Corrupt?

Continue Defending These Guys In Government While They Enjoy What's Yours.

Aufbauh:
This TAN man thinks he will escape from the ghost of his corrupt practices through praise-singing and hypocritical philanthropy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by oxygen247(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2017
watered:
I wish the illiterate would just be wasted.

God has made him a billionaire which I am sure that your entire community has not produced and will not produce one in your lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by Emassive(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
He will be released soon because he is now in APC the party of saints
freeze001:

Probably not..he's from the 'wrong side' of the divide so possibly dispensable. Make we dey look sha

Funlordjnr:

Meaning what at the bolded? So if he was found to have illegally defrauded a federal government parastatal or engaged in shady business practices with his companies the security agencies should have avoided picking him up because he is from a certain region of the country? I know you can't answer or you may try to remix what you posted there but get well soon! Hate kills!

Hey bushbaby funlordjnr... It's okay that you weren't reason well while reading his comment due to your silly baby tantrums you pull all the time. He meant to say I.Ubah is an APC house of saint/born again thieves from the East so he can be dispensed. He is didn't mean just from the region and to say his comments was more sarcastic than you make it look.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by petchi: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=55088608]This TAN man thinks he will escape from the ghost of his corrupt practices through praise-singing and hypocritical philanthropy.

He is on a long thing cheesy[/quot
ENVY
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by omenkaLives(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Aufbauh:

Check out the comments of those hateful bigots above you. One is surely disappointed he was still arrested despite being an APC member, then chose a different wailing direction saying "he would soon be released since he's an APC member". The other then says he is arrested and might not be released soon because he is igbo, applying their overused persecution gimmick. cheesy

These guys are just hopeless. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by gofnor(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by bejeria101(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Answer this mr smartis if he were a northener would he be picked up? Let it unfold the telemundo govt is entertaining you and doing a good job
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by Funlordjnr: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
bejeria101:

Answer this mr smartis if he were a northener would he be picked up? Let it unfold the telemundo govt is entertaining you and doing a good job

Erm.....the former fct ministers son that was picked up is from abia abi? Or sule lamido and his 2 sons who are in court presently are from Imo? Or fani kayode that is from ebonyi? Or saraki that is still facing charges is from akwa ibom? Or the former adamawa governor that was sent to prison last week that maybe comes from delta? Or bardeh the former air chief that is from ndokwa west? Or dasuki?

Mr man anybody found to have engaged in sharp practices within government parastatals should face the law, whether he is from the apc, pdp, opp or whether he is hausa, igbo, yoruba, jewish or Arab! Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by akinszz: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
Aufbauh:

you mean tanoid creator

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by buchilino(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Can Igbos ever be honest with anything they lay their hands on?
I highly doubt.
LOOK WHO'S TALKING.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by guychidile: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
why do they pick him?
Did government award him contract and he did not execute it.?
Have he been an ex governor,minister ,senator or have he held any appointments that he fail or embezzled fund that warrant his detention.?
Arbegi answer us . ?
we are waiting.!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by postemail: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:

Why make this an ethnic issue?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by ideatoprince18(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Can Igbos ever be honest with anything they lay their hands on?
I highly doubt.
.....1% Wisdom .... 99% Foolishness
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by 2bam: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
another ipob sighted
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS by EmmyDJourno: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Did he or did he not commit the crime, that should be the question
If he has nothing to hide, then he should not hide from the Light of the Law lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.