Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account (24046 Views)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2017
..the happiest people...so long theres food to eat today, champions league and tboss on screen most dont care to know where the country is headed...so much waste
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by entrepreneurmic: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
martineverest:
our govs are the biggest thieves in nigeria
MOST OF THEM ARE OWING WORKERS IN THEIR STATE. WICKEDNESS AT ITS PEAK. GOD WILL SOON HANDLE THEM.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by omenkaLives(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2017
jerryBoss1:

Guy remove my Uncle picture Hon Mad Lion .. angry angry
Sorry sir. Will do. smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Timbuktuo: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2017
modath:

Why on earth are the governors operating a single account?

For what intent & purpose? If we are to go by this publication, APC, PDP, Muslims , Christians and non believers somehow managed to put ALL their differences aside to unite under one single common cause? On this they are not polarized on fault lines, United they stand...ori iya mi ooo cheesy cheesy

Iranu!!

Wait for ipob clowns to accuse SW and Northern governors of corrupting the pristine morals of their saintly kinsmen.
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by wristbangle: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2017
The funny thing is when the investigation gets to the point that secret identities will be revealed, those involved will bribe EFCC and the story ends there.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by ndcide(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Some people will still defend this people and cast aspersion on Magu and EFCC. Just read below;

It doesn't make sense, because when I talk about the brigands in the executive / presidency, you attack me.

So really, it doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Naija is fantastically corrupt..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Originalsly: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmm.... these numbers makes one dizzy. Nothing will change until these predators start going to prison and doing hard labour.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by postemail: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why do our leaders hate us so much in this country ?

What wrong did Nigerians do to deserve these bandits presiding over their affairs and collective destiny?

Sometimes I feel so depressed knowing the most it seems we can do is vent on social media, and even at that, one's security and freedom isn't guaranteed!

Just the other day, someone was thrown behind bars for criticising a governor, and in another instance, a mother was demoted in her place of work for drawing the attention of the government to their deplorable working conditions.

What do these guys want? Why is it so difficult doing good when you swore took good?

I just tire.

I feel your pain, mate. But what really hurts me the more are those young lads that support these thieving politicians.

The whole issues raise a lot of question. And at this point I beginning to hate democracy. It's obvious those ruling are thieves..yet they have support and get voted. Why?

I supported Buhari, hoping he'd put an end to this massive looting of the economy, even jail some of the thieves. It seems Buhari has lost the fervor to fight corruption or old age has caged him. Osinbajo doesn't appear to want to rock the boat despite his "born again" background.

Oh lord, when will "our kingdom" come in this country? Who will save us ?

The forces/corrupt institutions we are dealing with in this country are massive...not only the politicians, police is corrupt, customs, SON, NAFDAC, Banks, FRSC, Local Govt secretariat, court... Just about every institution is corrupt.

Look at this case:

Why should state payments go through governors forum?

Why should governors forum have a bank account?

What's the need for consultants?

Why cant CBN pay each state directly?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by zegxy: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
In as much, Saraki continues to preside over the senate affairs forget anyting about this present regime fighting corruption.
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by ceejay80s(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017

I KNOW SOME POLITICIANS ARE READING THIS THREAD ,
DEATH PENALTY TO ALL AND U WILL SEE NO BODY CONTESTING IN THE NEAR FUTURE

DEATH PENALTY IS THE KEY

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by ceejay80s(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... these numbers makes one dizzy. Nothing will change until these predators start going to prison and doing hard labour.

WHICH PRISON?
death penalty just like some asian countries

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by hkd11: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Any country that has a personality like Buhari as her president is doomed
Any country that has a political party like APC is doomed
Any country that has citizens such as urself who applaud evil and remain silent in the face of tyranny is doomed

oga wetin be your name ? we know people like una .
answer the question yourself
any country that has a personality like jonathan as her preesidednt iswhat ?
any country that has a political party like pdp is what ?
any country that has citizens such as urself who applaud corruption and remain silent is what ?
mumu
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by adeoba2008(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Set of Olodos...
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Firefire(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why do our leaders hate us so much in this country ?

What wrong did Nigerians do to deserve these bandits presiding over their affairs and collective destiny?

Sometimes I feel so depressed knowing the most it seems we can do is vent on social media, and even at that, one's security and freedom isn't guaranteed!

Just the other day, someone was thrown behind bars for criticising a governor, and in another instance, a mother was demoted in her place of work for drawing the attention of the government to their deplorable working conditions.

What do these guys want? Why is it so difficult doing good when you swore took good?

I just tire.

Omenka,

Now you can see my point which is not clear to many people on this forum.

Corruption in Nigeria knows no political party, religion or culture, is a virus.

While the 'useless and clueless GEJ' was being vilified, I keep mentioning that corruption cut across board from LG, State, Reps, FG and its knows no color, gender or race, corruption is a global disease with high concentration in the black race.

Singling out GEJ was what I stood against.

APC = PDP no difference.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by ZombieTERROR: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
hkd11:

oga wetin be your name ? we know people like una .
answer the question yourself
any country that has a personality like jonathan as her preesidednt iswhat ?
any country that has a political party like pdp is what ?
any country that has citizens such as urself who applaud corruption and remain silent is what ?
mumu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by dvee2: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
DesChyko:
Since nobody has mentioned this popular slang, let me do so.

How can such massive mismanagement be going on under the administration of Mr Body Language? Or are we still under the so-called Ineffectual Buffoon?

Where are those critics when you need them?

The difference is,under your buffoon,nobody will hear this,the money has gone forever. At least now they are being chased. Stealing is corruption
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Firefire(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2017
postemail:

I feel your pain, mate. But what really hurts me the more are those young lads that support these thieving politicians.

The whole issues raise a lot of question. And at this point I beginning to hate democracy. It's obvious those ruling are thieves..yet they have support and get voted. Why?

I supported Buhari, hoping he'd put an end to this massive looting of the economy, even jail some of the thieves. It seems Buhari has lost the fervor to fight corruption or old age has caged him. Osinbajo doesn't appear to want to rock the boat despite his "born again" background.

Oh lord, when will "our kingdom" come in this country? Who will save us ?

The forces/corrupt institutions we are dealing with in this country are massive...not only the politicians, police is corrupt, customs, SON, NAFDAC, Banks, FRSC, Local Govt secretariat, court... Just about every institution is corrupt.

Look at this case:

Why should state payments go through governors forum?

Why should governors forum have a bank account?

What's the need for consultants?

Why cant CBN pay each state directly?

You guys got the bolded wrong, Buhary cannot single handedly fight corruption, more so with the crop of corrupt elements as party member.

Corruption in Nigeria is systemic and endemic. Calling GEJ's name in all corrupt cases of the last administration is nothing but PERFECT HATRED.

Unless we all speak one language against corrupt politicians, nothing, I mean nothing will ever happen to abate corruption in Nigeria.

If you blacklist PDP as a party and its politicians, they jump gun to APC, has that make them less corrupt? NO!

Death and severe disease to all looters of our common wealth irrespective of their political affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by delezac(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Who are the members of this FORUM?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by omenkaLives(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Firefire:

Omenka,

Now you can see my point which is not clear to many people on this forum.

Corruption in Nigeria knows no political party, religion or culture, is a virus.

While the 'useless and clueless GEJ' was being vilified, I keep mentioning that corruption cut across board from LG, State, Reps, FG and its knows no color, gender or race, corruption is a global disease with high concentration in the black race.

Singling out GEJ was what I stood against.

APC = PDP no difference.

Shalom!
My brother, body just weak me. I no get energy talk again. This is just too depressing.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Eazybay(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Ok I just hope all diz happened in 2014

TBH EFCC is still interested in sensationalism!! What is this doing in the papers? The NASS members do they have immunity too?

This is time to entrench Internal Democracy in ALL political parties.. The ppl in d senate u complain bout would still win party primaries and run for another term! If u vote against them and vote 4 ur baba, u'll still say those u voted for are frustrating BABA.

Even if we know baba is not even a sensible option
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by rose54321: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2017
If this can happen under Buhari, I am speechless.
This is or rather was one area, infact the only area I respected his administration for, reducing and fighting corruption. Is it fighting corruption under this administration all a media hoax
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by AlphaStyles(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
corruption no wonder we no dy go forward
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by omolami: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2017
efcc should stop disturbing itself, Paris Clun Refund is for the governors. What is bad if the money is lodged in NGF account? Unecessary aggradizment already ruining your career Magu
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by dragonking3: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2017
modath:

For what intent & purpose? If we are to go by this publication, APC, PDP, Muslims , Christians and non believers somehow managed to put ALL their differences aside to unite under one single common cause? On this they are not polarized on fault lines, United they stand...ori iya mi ooo cheesy cheesy

Iranu!!
Thats what we have been saying. They are all the same thing. Whether Apc or PDP they are the same as long as they have one common goal which is to loot the money. This is what GEJ complained about that the governors refused to save money for the rainy day. Their own is to chop and clean mouth
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by greatman247(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Nails governors and stealing of public funds goes way back... stealing and governors are ... Bastards in power.
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by princeattah1: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2017
DesChyko:
Since nobody has mentioned this popular slang, let me do so.

How can such massive mismanagement be going on under the administration of Mr Body Language? Or are we still under the so-called Ineffectual Buffoon?

Where are those critics when you need them?

Under one EFCC was sleeping while under another EFFC has become a thorn on their flesh hence why they don't want the confirmation of MAGU . In the other regime this would have been swept under the carpet . But under another regime startling revelations are made . Now don't forget even in Europe and America that have State of the art crime detecting facilities and top class crime fighting institutions people still perpetuate criminality. There will always be criminal in the midst there of .
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by ALAYORMII: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2017
unclezuma:

I have always stated that we run a single party system and and it is a merger of APC and PDP and any other party out there with elements of both.

I will never be surprised...shey nah Nigeria, it is well.

But ur gif say something else
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by suyamasta(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerians we are too docile ! dis freaking political class fúck us off over and over and over yet we worship them and pray!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by AlanSugar(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
modath:

Iranu!!

By my understanding, this is just an account under a forum, meaning for a group account like this there are signatories which prolly won't be more than three! Being a forum of this nature, it was hoped the shady deal will be best hidden from the prying eyes of magu and the EFCC! So it should be easy to dig in on the signatories to that account and the puzzle will be solved. Do we still wonder why Saraki wants magu annihilated from the surface of this earth?!
Re: EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Some people will still defend this people and cast aspersion on Magu and EFCC. Just read below;

Now you see why the governors and the senate want him out and buhari want him in.
I pity the senate,that instead of focusing their energy on law making,they are busy flexing muscles with executive.
there is no hiding place for sarki and his co- thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data / Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader / 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.