Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets (49755 Views)

Hilarious Tweets As Nigeria's React To Masterkraft Dressing To #BAAD2017 / Crack Your Ribs With These Hilarious Tweets By Nigerians (screenshots) / 6 Hilarious Tweets From Bible Characters That Look So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Syrakudz: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2017
This is pure savage

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by alexiej(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg, they should leave my Ibadan alone o grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Syrakudz: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Lol.. Pure savagery

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Syrakudz: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2017
I too love lagosians sha

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
grin

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by illicit(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Ibadan, you still get 20# bus

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin

323 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by prince9851(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2017
They really humiliated us grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2017
When a Child makes mistake to be born in Ibadan

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2017
prince9851:
Yoruba are divided
when your Ibadan aunty invites you for wedding

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by OAUTemitayo: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2017
prince9851:
Yoruba are divided
For your mind

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2017
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by IamPatriotic(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Dwellers of two great Yoruba cities throwing innocuous banter at each other, #funny.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Amberon: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2017
All because if that foolish boy that couldn't take his L in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by HottestFire: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I remember entering Ibadan last week...was hit by the smell of Amala right from the highway. I turned back and drove back to Lagos! I can't stand that rotten city!

Lol, as if Lagos na your fatherland where they don't eat Amala... grin shocked

416 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by omenkaLives(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Dwellers of two great Yoruba cities throwing innocuous banter at each other, #funny.
Abi. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2017
When an Ibadan man with tribal marks starts speaking Queens English. You will be Like

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by omenkaLives(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
sean1000x:
I think you are wrong. You should have checked the akpu you used to starch the cloth you wore.. I'm very sure that was the starch mixed with sweat announcing itself.

453 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by illegalGangla(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Ibadan girl after extensive flogging overnight when you give her 1k go be like......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by princefunmmy(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
But ibadan people ain't got no reason to complain... See as Dem carry Ibadan matter for head like gala

Don't quote me, I'm a Lagosian but I kinda like some places in Ibadan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by omenkaLives(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Brothers throwing banters at each other while perpetually hateful outsiders try to hijack their harmless jokes. It's gonna fail just like their Osinbajo vs Buhari plot failed. cheesy

Look at the posts of someone trying to pass himself off as a Yoruba man from Lagos..

sean1000x:

Typical Afonja and lack of education! Fake degrees like Fashola and Osinbajo. Also Kemi! Last in Waec. SMH for yorubads

sean1000x:
Yorubaa...let go of this failed country so that all this manmade and corrupt government induced calamities, evil, killings, suffering, accidents and deaths to stop. Yorubaas if you have conscience ...let go of this country you are holding to ransom out of greed and selfishness!

When I was frequenting Lagos few yrs ago for business, there is no day I'll not see 3-5 accidents on the way from and to East to Lagos. These are SE and SS people who are driving thousands of miles to and fro Lagos to clear their goods because this wicked, evil government closed down their ports or made them non functional so that they will not have economic independence. Yorubaa know this is wickedness and evil of the highest order but will remain quiet and pretend all is well.

sean1000x:
Not surprised seeing the hungry multitude that came for stomach infrastructure...SW and poverty are like 5 and 6!

Yet they will lie, deceiving gullible Nigerians with useless, fake, propaganda United Nations statistics that they have the lowest poverty rate! God will never ever forgive this people and their lies!

I opened this thread to exposed this people, but the Modd banned it!
https://www.nairaland.com/3706393/re-poverty-rate-all-36

sean1000x:
Biafraa

Innoson!

Afonja looking at my post like this...envious bigots

sean1000x:
Useless country..monitoring and harassing Igbo Business men!

The moment i saw his post up there, I knew he would be nothing but an Ipob youth. They thrive in lies ONLY. cheesy

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Horlufemi(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think you are wrong. You should have checked the akpu you used to starch the cloth you wore.. I'm very sure that was the starch mixed with sweat and announcing itself.

grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by Nukualofa: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think you are wrong. You should have checked the akpu you used to starch the cloth you wore.. I'm very sure that was the starch mixed with sweat and announcing itself.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by mightyhaze: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Brothers throwing banters at each other while perpetually hateful outsiders try to hijack their harmless jokes. It's gonna fail just like their Osinbajo vs Buhari plot failed. cheesy
who ask u for all dat long explanation?
cheesy

39 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ionsman: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Oh now I grab...The trolling is because of the guy who had a rant on twitter because of a girl turning his relationship proposal down after spending 5k on a date... grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by steju: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
let the jonzing continue

1 Like

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by ojilax: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
its awa work ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by uther948(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets by phemmy88(m): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Its just an harmless banter.. grin grin

Perhaps you have an Architectural/Structural drawing of your proposed building project and you'll want to know how much the project will cost you....

Kindly forward it to me via : freelanceqs01@gmail.com

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. / Typical Example Of A Nigerian Girl Facebook Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.