Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Wish Heaven Is A Free Access...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish Heaven Is A Free Access...... (323 Views)

Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target / This Lady Proves Heaven Is Real And That Jesus Is In-charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Heaven Is A Free Access...... by vpaymoney(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2017
This world is full of wahalas here and there. You don't even know the actual step to at some points. If you get money, people around you will not let you rest and if you don't give to them they turn your enemies, blackmail, disappointment, hatred, bullying started. " I just wish heaven is a free access, I would have taken my own **** and just go have peace in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

An American Boy Who Sought To Assassinate The Pope In 2015 In Support Of The Isl / The Lords Chosen Easter Programme On The 15th And 16th,april,2017 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.