Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps (3176 Views)

Buhari Signed Peace Corps Bill / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / BREAKING NEWS: Senate Passed Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) Bill Into Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by honylojay(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello fellas,
I have witnessed so many testimonies on here on how people got a very good job miraculously. I'd like to share my own part of my testimony (story). My uncle in Abuja called me 3days ago about the ongoing sales of application forms into the United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps and asked me whether I'm interested or not. Being a Master's degree holder in Environmental Management and I just convocated last year December, I asked him to send down the forms through one of the commercial buses from Abuja to where I live.
The forms are here with me by the grace of God but truth be told, I never heard of United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps before in my life.
My problem now is that, has anybody heard of such paramilitary before?
Should I go on with the recruitment processes or ask my uncle for another job opportunity?
Please, kindly share your own opinions as an intellectuals
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by umbo: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2017
jxjdid
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by honylojay(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017
umbo:
jxjdid
I don't understand you
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by chinybelle(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
So you never see peace corp for news lately.
They just rebaptised it
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by honylojay(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2017
chinybelle:
So you never see peace corp for news lately.
They just rebaptised it
Are they peace corps? I heard that their comptroller general was arrested. Be it true or not, I don't know
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by Godswill10: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
look for another opportunity.
they are not peace Corp, I have known them since 2013, you will pay for your I'd card, pay for training, and make some other contributions to them...
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by rogerbyy: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
honylojay:
Hello fellas,
I have witnessed so many testimonies on here on how people got a very good job miraculously. I'd like to share my own part of my testimony (story). My uncle in Abuja called me 3days ago about the ongoing sales of application forms into the United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps and asked me whether I'm interested or not. Being a Master's degree holder in Environmental Management and I just convocated last year December, I asked him to send down the forms through one of the commercial buses from Abuja to where I live.
The forms are here with me by the grace of God but truth be told, I never heard of United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps before in my life.
My problem now is that, has anybody heard of such paramilitary before?
Should I go on with the recruitment processes or ask my uncle for another job opportunity?
Please, kindly share your own opinions as an intellectuals

I replied you in this thread

www.nairaland.com/3747033/writing-job-youre-ondo-city#55656990
Re: United Nigeria Chaplaincy Peace Corps by sirmmykay(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
The name Peace Corps of Nigeria (PCN) hoping to become NPC if assented by the president is totally different from this your peace corps. I lived in Abuja and i can tell you that i've never heard of such name before. PCN had been in existence for 18 years and are yet to be accepted by the Federal govt, don't waste your time and money on one Chaplain corps that has no bearing. Wait, are you planning to be a priest? asking when i saw "Chaplain"

(1) (Reply)

Supply Beads And Accessories / Job Vacancies (attractive income) / Kgconcept Interview @ Dopemu, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.