Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ladies Are Wicked! Coke Shows Example. (pic) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies Are Wicked! Coke Shows Example. (pic) (714 Views)

BBNaija Trikytee: I Will Tell Ebuka He's Wicked After The Show / Meet The Bbnaija Housemate Nigerian Ladies Are Going Crazy For....2020 / A Lady Publicly Disgrace For Steailing (people Are Wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Wicked! Coke Shows Example. (pic) by caporia: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
Coke advert used on bbnaija got me thinking!

The guy was so tired, sweating hard probably after playing basketball. He ask the lady for cocacola nicely.

You can spot a fridge at the back of that lady but she sent the guy to another fridge far from where he was.

Please can ladies tell me why she did that?
Lol

Re: Ladies Are Wicked! Coke Shows Example. (pic) by spartan117(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2017
To have a better view of his physique smiley
caporia:
Coke advert used on bbnaija got me thinking!

The guy was so tired, sweating hard probably after playing basketball. He ask the lady for cocacola nicely.

You can spot a fridge at the back of that lady but she sent the guy to another fridge far from where he was.

Please can ladies tell me why she did that?
Lol
Re: Ladies Are Wicked! Coke Shows Example. (pic) by caporia: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Have You Replaced Your Gotv Decorder Remote Battery? / The Film "Loving" Not Emotional? / BBNAIJA: Miracle May Not Win The Prize...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.