Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra (35715 Views)

Youths/Women Rally For Buhari In Bebeji LG In Kano (Photos) / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by BrutusOj(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Traditional rulers are now politicians. They take bribe in form of herds of cattle from the herdsmen and allow those bastardss terrorise their people without any action. From Plateau to Benue, Taraba and now east. Youths ignore your selfish traditional rulers and save your land oo...
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by lexzylee(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Africonji:
https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/herdsmen-youths-women-protest-nude-anambra/

Hundreds of youths and women in Umuoba Anam community, Anambra East local government area of Anambra State yesterday embarked on nude protest. They were protesting against their traditional ruler, Igwe G.A. Ekwealor, who they accused of allegedly supporting the activities of herdsmen in the area.

The protesters who claimed their action was to appease the gods following what they described as debasement of their land by their traditional ruler who allegedly allowing Fulani herdsmen into their community where they had been terrorising farmers.

The monarch, however, denied the allegation, saying that he had no hand in bringing the herdsmen to Umuoba Anam community. Addressing journalists in Awka, Chairman of Anambra East traditional rulers’ council, Igwe Alex Edozieuno, who is the traditional ruler of Mkpunabo Kingdom said that when the matter was brought to the council, it was deliberated upon with Igwe Ekwealor subsequently absolved of any wrong doing.

Igwe Edozieuno said the council also invited elders of the community who condemned the protesters and urged them to appease the gods for their action. He harped on the importance of peace and stability in all the communities in the local government, bearing in mind that it was Governor Willie Obiano’s local government.

fulani herdsmen
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by illegalGangla(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
I came to see nude pictures.....misleading rats
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by tonio2wo: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
if these people resort to arming and protecting themselves, dss/army will come and carry all of them.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by loomer: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Anambrarians pls gt ready for these Bast*ds. Spill their blood on the floor like animals if they dare to attack you. I mean, slaughter these Buhari boys like chickens and spill their blood on the floor again and again. Nonsense!!.

I hope u go join to spill blood.

No dey send people to do bad thing while u go dey ur phone dey push them
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by rjek: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Africonji:
https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/herdsmen-youths-women-protest-nude-anambra/

Hundreds of youths and women in Umuoba Anam community, Anambra East local government area of Anambra State yesterday embarked on nude protest. They were protesting against their traditional ruler, Igwe G.A. Ekwealor, who they accused of allegedly supporting the activities of herdsmen in the area.

The protesters who claimed their action was to appease the gods following what they described as debasement of their land by their traditional ruler who allegedly allowing Fulani herdsmen into their community where they had been terrorising farmers.

The monarch, however, denied the allegation, saying that he had no hand in bringing the herdsmen to Umuoba Anam community. Addressing journalists in Awka, Chairman of Anambra East traditional rulers’ council, Igwe Alex Edozieuno, who is the traditional ruler of Mkpunabo Kingdom said that when the matter was brought to the council, it was deliberated upon with Igwe Ekwealor subsequently absolved of any wrong doing.

Igwe Edozieuno said the council also invited elders of the community who condemned the protesters and urged them to appease the gods for their action. He harped on the importance of peace and stability in all the communities in the local government, bearing in mind that it was Governor Willie Obiano’s local government.
Never forget the days of Chief ODUMEGU OJUKU

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by lastmaster(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2017
where are d ipob yoot
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by GreatMahmud: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Herdsmen wan finish us in south east.

Shukwu okike bambiala save us

Na u dey wan finish, no be us..
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by yomi007k(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2017
undecided
No pishure?

Anoda joro news.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by GreatMahmud: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Fake news from yeye hungry blogger..where are the nude pictures?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by wristbangle: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2017
So no fresh orange to view? cheesy
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by adanny01(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Show me nude pictures or the protest never happened. shocked
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by blackboy(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
KAduna state has paid herdsmen some millions, Benue too some millions , I guess its to keep collecting millions from each state is what is trending . Next thing you will hear your governor will pay millions to them. But if it was the other way around some people of one side will be arrested and taken to abuja and paraded.
This matter is not difficult but tribal sentiments and the feeling of no be your land that is making it blow out of proportion. Say no to violence. 2 wrongs dont make a right
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by 2tips: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Protest nude ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Provide the pictures or it never happened

I trust my people, the last thing the would do is to fear them brain damaged herdsmen not to even mention protesting naked

I will believe this story if you only mentioned women, but you included the youths ?? Come on

Onitsha, Awka etiti, Amansea, Nnobi and Ugwuoba are fulani stronghold in Anambra state and they don't misbehave in those area

The last time they wanted to do that shiit they do with the Yorubas, nobody told them to board a night trailer and escape

Protest about the herdsmen ?? Them no born them well
Abeg which yoruba state? undecided
MrEgbegbe:

Protest nude ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Provide the pictures or it never happened

I trust my people, the last thing the would do is to fear them brain damaged herdsmen not to even mention protesting naked

I will believe this story if you only mentioned women, but you included the youths ?? Come on

Onitsha, Awka etiti, Amansea, Nnobi and Ugwuoba are fulani stronghold in Anambra state and they don't misbehave in those area

The last time they wanted to do that shiit they do with the Yorubas, nobody told them to board a night trailer and escape

Protest about the herdsmen ?? Them no born them well
Abeg which yoruba state?
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Cuche: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Owners of big farmland should have a perimeter fence or dig trenches around it as long there is no law proscribing the movement of herdsmen, they will continue to transverse unhindered in search of pasture.
Unfortunately, cows can't differentiate maize, millet, rice crops from grass.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by graphiti: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmm...
This one weak parson o!

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by DandyWalker(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
wow! From the comments so far,the yorubas have restrained themselves from tribalizing this thread. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by graphiti: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
DandyWalker:
wow! From the comments so far,the yorubas have restrained themselves from tribalizing this thread. Kudos.

When the tables are turned, watch what'll happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Emmysk050: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
oboy go nd browse about umouba agu nd u knw dat they ar alwayz undefeatable in war/crisis
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Anambrarians pls gt ready for these Bast*ds. Spill their blood on the floor like animals if they dare to attack you. I mean, slaughter these Buhari boys like chickens and spill their blood on the floor again and again. Nonsense!!.

Apostle Suleiman didnt say half of what you just said and DSS ran after him. Now who is gonna arrest you ? Nobody.

Carry go bro.

I don go.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by meccuno: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
limitless777:
WHERE are the nudes
Mtchewwwwwwwee
bogus headlines.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by discman2k2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funny Politicians. During Obasanjo & Jonathan time, they terrible means of securing higher Security votes is through Boko Haram & Niger Delta militancy. Now during Buhari time, they've created "Fukani herdsmen". The most u intriguing thing here is How do they penetrate the East, kill & rape?! Hmmmmm, nyanyama dey smell soo strongly. May God never allow these evil peddlers to succeed wt our dear Ibo-land or South, in Jesus Mighty name! Amen!! Amen!!! Amennnn!!!!
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by discman2k2(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Naughtysite:

Apostle Suleiman didnt say half of what you just said and DSS ran after him. Now who is gonna arrest you ? Nobody.

Carry go bro.

I don go.

Shut up & mind the topic at hand joor!!
Thats how u keep quiet and Hausa men have developed the guts to even challenge u guys in Ile-Ife. Can u terrify the northerners in their home state, say KANO State?!

Answer me, anu mpama, atulu ogiii!!!
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Osashalom: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
El-Rufai, Stephanie Otobo And
Festus Keyamo Disgraced By The
GOD Of Apostle JOHNSON
SULEMAN
My name is Queen Esther. I'm from
COTONOU. I used to live in Kaduna State.
I'm a commercial sex worker. I stayed in
one of the Hotels in OBALENDE area, by
CONSTITUTION ROAD, Kaduna.
A man came to me about two months ago,
just like other fun seekers. He didn't make
love to me, but instead asked for only
blow-job. I gave him so much of it until he
was satisfied. He later engaged me into a
discussion after paying me the sum of
#10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) without
asking for my price; unlike other
customers who would first of all bargain
before the action. I was amazed at his
generosity. He then smiled at me, and
promised to make me rich if only I can do
one small job for his boss who just arrived
Kaduna from Abuja that night. Without
thinking twice, I agreed to meet his Oga
and do the simple job.
We had few bottles of drinks while he kept
on making calls and was answering ok sir,
yes sir and all of that. Around past 12:00
mid night, we drove in his car to one SEA-
BREEZE HOTEL at BARNAWA GRA around
Kaduna South. He introduced me to one
Mr. Festus as his boss. I immediately fell in
love with the man due to his
handsomeness. The man then told me that
I'm now a millionaire, and that he would
take me along to see Governor E-Rufai
whom he was to hold a meeting with that
same night. He asked me where I came
from, and I told him I'm from COTONOU;
then he smiled at his boy who brought me.
He then said to me that I'm the best person
for the job; since I'm not a Nigerian. That
they could easily settle me to return back
and enjoy my wealth in COTONOU after the
job is successfully done.
His boy who brought me eventually
excused us, and Mr. Festus asked me for
the same Blow-job; which I also gave him
so hard. He was happy with me. Then,
around 2:00 mid night, we drove to see
Governor El-Rufai. We met him in one
beautiful house. The Governor said I will
become very rich if I help him bring down
one of his enemies in this country. I agreed
to do it. He then said that Mr. Festus will
coach me on what to do. He handed me
#100,000. (One hundred thousand naira)
and we left back to SEA-BREEZE HOTEL.
Mr. Festus and his boy told me that the job
is for me to claim that I am a sexual
mistress to one Pastor Suleiman who was a
Muslim before, but now a Pastor. I agreed;
but when they said I will appear on
Television to say it, I refused. Reason being
that my parents and family members are
not aware that I'm into prostitution in
Nigeria. They believe I'm living in Lagos
and working as a House-Maid.
When Mr. Festus got angry that I had
declined, he brought out a small gun and
threatened to kill me if I failed to do the
job. I started crying and begging them to let
me go. He collected all the money on me
that night and asked his boy to go and drop
me. His boy started talking to me that if I
don't agree to do the job, I should leave
Nigeria, because the Governor will be
angry with his boss and Festus will kill
me.
He dropped me off and left. I later
relocated to KABUSA VILLAGE in Abuja to
continue my hustling for fear of being
killed by those men. I got over that trauma
and moved on with life after that terrifying
experience. But over a week ago, my friend
in the same hotel was showing me some
things on her phone. When I saw the face
of that man (Mr. Festus) I quickly
remembered the experience and told my
friend the story.
I also remembered that Mr. Festus told me
about his girlfriend in Canada who had
returned to Nigeria for the same job. He
said the other girl would be firing from
Lagos, while I will be doing my own there
in Kaduna.
But one thing that stopped me from
agreeing to do the job was that I was to
appear on Television, and that would have
exposed me to the whole world. I told him
that if I do it, I will never have peace in
my life. And that it will stop me from
getting married later in the future. More
so, I was not ready to go back to COTONOU.
My friend showed me so many things
happening on the internet through her
phone. I now saw the picture of Apostle
Johnson Suleiman, Mr. Festus Keyamo,
Stephanie Otobo, and even Governor El-
Rufai. That was how I remembered
everything that happened about two
months ago.
I told my friend the whole story and she
revealed it to other girls in our hotel.
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER: I'm the
authentic Queen Esther that was to execute
this job. The lady parading her self on
media is hired to replace me. I just got to
know that it is a Powerful man of God that
they are trying to bring down. My friend
even told me that the man of God (Apostle
Johnson Suleiman) is a good man. That he
can change my life forever. I don't know
how journalist located me. May be my
friend went and called you people that I'm
here.
CONFESSION: These whole story on the
internet about the man of God is a big lie.
The man is innocent. I can say it boldly.
Because I was afraid of doing the job,
Festus used a gun to threaten me and
collected my money that night. Now, they
have gotten some people who have the
mind to do such a thing. But this people
will not know peace in their life for
plotting to bring down a man of God who
is good and kind to people.
I am ready to come out now and tell the
world the whole truth. My friend is a
Christian and I'm also a Christian. She has
briefed me about some issues that
happened between the man of God and
Kaduna State Governor. I now understand
why they want to bring him down.
God have mercy.
QUEEN ESTHER.
This is a direct confirmation of what papa
said in our live sunday service which took
place 19th march 2017,that the present sex
scandal been levied on him is been
sporsored by a nigerian politician whose
intention is to run for 2019 presidential
seat,but apostle seems to him as the only
obstacle that will not allow him to access
the seat due to the fact that the man of God
will always speak up against any evil in
the nation,hence this plot was meant to
shut his mouth from confronting those
with bad intentions for the nation.but
glory to God almighty that they failed
woefully.papa concluded by saying that
this particular week the truth will be
revealed and all those who where dapting
will hide thier face in shame.the whole
world need to hear this how the God of
apostle johnson suleman disgrace gov el-
rufai,stephaniel otobo and feotus
kayamo.share this message from
prayerchamber let it go viral like never
before just the same way the fake news
went viral.you cant stop the Gospel in
nigeria,you too small!!!.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by showlight101(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Africonji:
Obiano you see your life? Even after bribing Fuolani terrorists with 70 cows and millions of cash naira after Anambra people dealt with them for overstepping their boundary, they are still terrorising the good people of Anambra state and you are not doing anything about it. When will Willie Obiano compensate the farmers that these terrorists are terrorising? Willie you are a failure. Mark my words, you will be voted out for this.
Get scene goat
Governor Willie Obiano is the best governor so far in Anambra state. Obiano till 2022
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ok

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Ikechu10: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Women protest in Anambra nude and yet no picture of the so called women

Something doesn't add. Story signs like a big FAT lie

Oh ya any one biko post of us picture of the nude women protesting. Imy sure someone saw the protest.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
newyorks:
Hmm this herdsmen go worst pass boko haram from the look of things.let them stay in their state and region to rear there cattle.

They don't have State and region. They are nomads or wanderers.
Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Three Governors have paid herdsmen in recent past.

1 Obiano

2 El-Rufai

3 Ortom

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra by ruggedized1: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Imolites paid with their heads in Imo state when the herdsmen struck. Okorocha is heartless to allow herdsmen burn and killed Imolites in this manner.

Abagworo:
Three Governors have paid herdsmen in recent last.

1 Obiano

2 El-Rufai

3 Ortom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.