Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Create An Android App For Your Blog/website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Android App For Your Blog/website (325 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / If You Have A Responsive Blog, I'll Create An Android App For Your Blog Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Android App For Your Blog/website by nuelnik(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello guys today i will be teaching you and guiding you on how to create an app for your blog or website without stress of coding.
As you may know before now that having an app for your blog is as important as having a store/company to run a business , as for the case of the blog or website , the app keeps your audience engaged and sends you more traffic back .
Today i will the teaching you all how to use an online app maker known as appyet to create an app for your blog/website. appyet.com is free and requires not expert knowledge to be able to use it.

*How To Create An Android App For Your Blog*

1.Firstly all you need to do is visit appyet.com on your browser and sign up with them.

2. Then log in and Click on .

Get full article From (url)http://www.nueltech.com/2017/03/how-to-create-android-app-for-your-blog.html?m=1(/url)
Re: How To Create An Android App For Your Blog/website by nuelnik(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Cc:Slyrox Cc:adewasco2k

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into CPA..... Come In / Facebook Group Needed / If You Have A Good Business, Check Here I Have A Good Idea For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.