Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man (2595 Views)

APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) / Yoruba : Sick Man Of Nigerian Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Man By Handshake In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by AnuforoIK: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2017

Biafran leader and Director of London based Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has allegedly healed a sick man in Kuje Maximum prison, Abuja, where he has been in detention since October 2015.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), allegedly healed a visitor who was down with a severe stomach ache.
The visitor identified as Prince Gilbert Okeke, claimed to have visited the Biafran leader in Kuje Maximum prison where the healing took place.
Mr. Okeke wrote on Social Media network, Facebook that he visited Kanu in Kuje prison with a severe stomach pain, adding that he was relieved from the pain after the IPOB leader laid his hand on his head.
Okeke, who is believed to be a pro-Biafra activist, wrote on Facebook that, “Nnamdi Kanu is truly a Prophet, He is the Prophet of liberation, called by God and chose in this holy struggle of restoration of Republic Of BIAFRA.
The Facebook user gave reasons for his statement, adding that “Since yesterday I have been struggling with stomach ache and it has been disturbing me seriously that I couldn’t eat, however, a miracle happened today.
Guess what?
“I visited our leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje, after my discussion with him, he laid his hands on my head and instantly I received my healing.
“I was able to breathe well and do you know what? I was in a haste to eat. After laying his hands on me the pains stopped.
Okeke furthered that Mr. Kanu told him to inform Biafrans that they should “be loyal to Mazi Uche Mefor, adding that they should “understand that he ordered the suspension of some pro-Biafra activists and not his Deputy,
The Social Media user ended the post with:
“My brother #Moses Agbo can bear me witness
Long live to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live to Uche Mefor
Long live to IPOB
“May God bless us with restoration of Republic of Biafra. Amen”. Okeke wrote.
Read Okeke’s unedited Facebook post

[img]https://i2.wp.com/an24.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1-min-4.jpg?zoom=4.5&resize=283%2C254[/img]

Meanwhile, Kanu alongside his co-accused, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi are facing six count charge of treasonable felony brought against them by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Although they have been granted bail twice by a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, Buhari’s led government has refused to obey the court orders, raising doubts over the possibility of Mr. Kanu and his co-accused regaining freedom anytime soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by HungerBAD: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Lol.

Akuko.

So Kanu healed a man that ate BEANS to see him?

Kanu should first heal himself from the hate he carries for Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by AnuforoIK: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by CplusJason: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Otito diri Jesu......

Nnmadi Kanu, "The miracle working director"

grin

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
The man get his mouth and he can use it the way he like..

Nnamdikanu is a great man but, people should not ascribe to him what he is not...

This busy body man, I believe nobody send him work..

Soon the wicked souls from the enclave of the fallen angel chased away from heaven (SATAN) will gather to insult the innocent man..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by omenkaLives(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
No wa oo! No the new format be this? cheesy cheesy

Even hardcore LiePob yoots would be wondering what manner of lie this one is. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Earth2Metahuman: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Hehehehe Prophet cownu, aka the dilector of the liepob flatron grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by obailala(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Ahhh... the matter don expand to healing ministry? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by LecciGucci: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
Bookuuud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
No wa oo! No the new format be this? cheesy cheesy

Even hardcore LiePob yoots would be wondering what manner of lie this one is. cheesy

Lol I saw the news this morning on their Liepod page below. See epic Reply

Bamidele Segun Samuel
Latest Joke? Wonderful!! Hilarious!!. Why not take the injured IPOB protesters to Kuje to receive miraculous healing too. Best Joke of the Month! Radio Biafra just made a wonderful start to a lovely day for me!! Hahahahahah!!

Petr Anonaba, stop deceiving urself.
1. Did IPOB believe in God? Last time I checked they call him a "White Man God".
2. Did IPOB believe in Christ? Last time I checked too, they call him a Roman made Saviour.
3. Did IPOB believe in Christianity? Last time I checked, they call it a forcefully imposed religion by the British on us.
Now tell me, they don't believe in all of these but they claim Kanu Performed a miracle, if I may ask, in whose name did he perform it?
Your IPOB does not believe in Christ, the Bible and Miracles because they practise Judaism but now they claim Kanu has performed a miracle. Is it not contradiction? Why not open your own eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Sombori pres za Lod grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by JacksonD7: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Lol I saw the news this morning on their Liepod page below. See epic Reply

That's a truly epic reply, but there were still miracles in the days of Judaism.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by UcheCokoro: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
gud bews
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by rusher14: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Lazarus Muoka your ministry is in danger.
grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by ipobarecriminals: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2017
ipobareFRAUDSTERS, No rival

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Believe it or not, Nnamdi is a prophet of God, why would anyone be surprised about that for an incorruptible man?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by ipobarecriminals: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2017
LiePob. April 1st neva reach ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Funlordjnr: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

Nnamdikanu is a great man [/b]but, people should not ascribe to him what he is not...

Soon the wicked souls from the enclave of the fallen angel chased away from heaven (SATAN) will gather to insult the innocent man..

[b]
He shall remain my great guest in kuje then!

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Funlordjnr: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Fake Prophet of kuje!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by DocHMD: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:
The man get his mouth and he can use it the way he like..

Nnamdikanu is a great man but, people should not ascribe to him what he is not...

This busy body man, I believe nobody send him work..

The op is same person as Ipobexposed working for TRIPOB abi RENIPOB, he is also the creator of all those facebook profiles that makes ridiculous statement on Radio Biafra page.

His goal is clear---- To Bring IPOB, Kanu and Biafra to ridicule and disrepute in order to make them a laughing stock. Only daft zombies conviniently allow themselves to be fooled and if you.check the comment on this thread, you will see I'm not wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
CplusJason:
Otito diri Jesu......

Nnmadi Kanu, "The miracle working dilector
grin
fixed! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by stonemasonn: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
You guys should continue to mock Nnamdi Kanu until he ascends to heaven from Kuje prison before your very eyes. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
DocHMD:

The op is same person as Ipobexposed working for TRIPOB abi RENIPOB, he is also the creator of all those facebook profiles that makes ridiculous statement on Radio Biafra page.

His goal is clear---- To Bring IPOB, Kanu and Biafra to ridicule and disrepute in order to make them a laughing stock. Only daft zombies conviniently allow themselves to be fooled and if you.check the comment on this thread, you will see I'm not wrong grin

Omenkalives this Liepods no go kill me.

So am the owner of Radio Biafra London but when it was closed last year u guys were ranting

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by AnuforoIK: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
stonemasonn:
You guys should continue to mock Nnamdi Kanu until he ascends to heaven from Kuje prison before your very eyes. cool

Nnamdi Kanu will go heaven after God work
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by prince9851(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Nnamdi Kanu will go heaven after God work
AnuforoIK
Strangeprick
Biafraordeath
Biafrawillcome
Biaframustcome
Ashawogirl
Ipobexposed keep deceiving urself using numerous accounts trying to make ipob look foolish..u will not achieve anything ..I promise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
prince9851:
AnuforoIK
Strangeprick
Biafraordeath
Biafrawillcome
Biaframustcome
Ashawogirl
Ipobexposed keep deceiving urself using numerous accounts trying to make ipob look foolish..u will not achieve anything ..I promise

Hahahahaha.
I don't know how u guys attribute accounts to me.
Well keep making me popular

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by DieIpobExposed: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
prince9851:
AnuforoIK
Strangeprick
Biafraordeath
Biafrawillcome
Biaframustcome
Ashawogirl

Can't u see that I am a dwarf in my pics. I write jamb for 20 years. Am a Yoruba Muslim and I will die very soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
prince9851:
AnuforoIK
Strangeprick
Biafraordeath
Biafrawillcome
Biaframustcome
Ashawogirl

DieIpobExposed stop defaming my character. I am not writing JAMB.

The same Biafrawillcome ranting that am AnuforoIk u are now saying m him lol.

visit my YouTube channel

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
DieIpobExposed:

Can't u see that I am a dwarf in my pics. I write jamb for 20 years. Am a Yoruba Muslim and I will die very soon

mods ban this guy for me pls

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by demslayerrz: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Liepod can lie for Africa. No wonder the lady ipob was lying shamelessly on one thread. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by Goodking(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2017
If not for this Radio Biafra App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accesstech.biafra , I might not hear this news. It is not impossible for anyone to pray for the sick and he gets healed. Why doubt it?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Heals A Sick Man by bamirotola: 1:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Plz I don't have want to laugh..... This one weak me honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Remains Fearless Despite Zoo Intimidations- Thousands March To Ihiala@Night / Buhari's Bill On Water Resources Splits Northern And Southern Senators / Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.