Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerians Are Economic Migrants To Another Nations,inability Of Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Economic Migrants To Another Nations,inability Of Who? (396 Views)

Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Economic Migrants To Another Nations,inability Of Who? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2017
In a truely manner following the zanophobians attacks in some nations about Nigerians there were certainly issues which most we as patriot and remaining in the country to look over why not some of Nigerian citizens are migrant to both nations. actually as far as I can judge the reasons why some Nigerians they itinerant from dear land Nigeria to another nations is not about inadequacies of resources but wicked's leaders and their inability to sub-staining growth economic into good gold and stability but lack of utilization of resources and mismanagement. I have paverting and imagine that the country has more and more subsequently resources and teleted by creative thinking people but the inability of the leaders has being tumbledown the country and its people through mere uncertainty deterioration so also mismanagement of economic and self-improvement by some politicians which they are putting in place above their adherents support. Honestly I wander why so far although we people of nigeria we have found ourselves by pride and proudly in some issues especially about these are namely;
—political stability
—country with huge resources in
—over one hundred and eighty millions people so also black majority widespread people in African continence but by going with this develop nothing quitenseces in ground. There ud no amtion in mind of poors and those haves people every one of Nigeria men and women have discussed with something in any ethical group he/she may able to say wants become leaders this and that but for family and this family his/her family belonging wives not relatives essences these is for men while women they have profession in jewllary and fashions style and most of them if become as any top ranks of government they do not want gain married so because of they do not want approach the year of being oldest so also willy-nilly they must become as as old like their grandmother as possible. Really our mind we miidle class. or ruling class we have our own problem no nation ever in world develop above their people assistant we most have corporation Especially no ethical crises or something like this.
I hope Nigerians will remains peacefully inco-existences and believe in relation to saty in corporation and helping each other and I urge those peooel who remaine in Nigeria to calm down their mind although the economic is in painful.
sometimes someday till story he/she informants of story until you see them and tyranny leadership will never be permanently!
#istandwith Nig2017

(1) (Reply)

Navy Destroy Illegal Refinery With 1.59m Litres Of Stolen Diesel / FG To Ban Exportation Of Unprocessed Solid Mineral / $17bn Illegal PMS Sale:nnpc Retires Nnamdi-ogbue, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.