Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Help M,e Get Internet Job Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help M,e Get Internet Job Pls (323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help M,e Get Internet Job Pls by preciousbibi(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Hi folks, Good Morning.
I am moved to ask for help because I believe there are messiahs in this forum.
I am a graduate of Economics. I’ve been working for this company for the past two years as a front door personnel/secretary. Recently my boss told me he wants to employ someone else to assist in my position, as nice as it may sound; I don’t think there is good intention to that.
Twice the supposed new lady came to look for my boss and from the movement of the both of them, I realized she was his girlfriend (my boss is married). Her behavior plus the way and manner with which she enters the office and the way she stares at me, I just know all won’t be well.
I have unlimited Wi-Fi access both in my phone, tablet and PC, so here is my predicament: I need extra source of income. I want to leave and start my own business (I’m learning a skill-baking). I don’t know if there is any job I can do online that I would be paid for? Is there any kind of work/job one can do online while getting paid for it? Maybe mass advert for people or company that can’t afford the internet fee or anything?
I’m saving to start up my own business but for the moment, I would need help on what to do that will help pay the bills via the internet as my current job is time consuming and I don’t want to have internet that will be wasting.
Thanks as I await your comments.

can you guys help me move this to front page pls?
Lalasticlala
Oga Seun
Pls help a sister

(1) (Reply)

the best online business to do / What Will You Give To Have #450 Million In 18 Months? / Partners/investors Needed In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.