Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Am Healed This Is What I Use! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Healed This Is What I Use! (368 Views)

I Got The Covid 19 Now I Am Healed. Ask Me Any Question. / Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Healed This Is What I Use! by Alexshop: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hey! Numb or Tingling foot?

Your feet rely on a sense of touch to pull away from hot surfaces and to navigate changing terrain. However, if you experience numbness in your foot, you may have little to no sensation in your foot.

This is the case of one of the customers of #TheRuzuNation who actually started using #Ruzu for hormonal imbalance.
Read her testimony below:

RUZU helps with prolonged #Paraesthesia. I used to experience numb feet that I would have to use #omorogun (the stick used to turn garri) to hit the back of my legs to aid blood supply. It was as bad as I wouldn't feel the pain while hitting the sole of my feet. I will hit it consistently until I start to feel pain.
I didn't think Ruzu will work for it. I started using Ruzu due to #HormonalImbalance and discovered that while it was correcting the hormonal issue, all the other issues mentioned above just disappeared.

In #TheRuzuNation, we have recorded and still recording testimonies daily. Watch several testimonies on www.ruzubitters.com/thewealthycrew.

Help a loved one today. Help yourself as well. Get your #Ruzubitters today.

Call 08136867741or WhatsApp Now.

#Naturalmedicine #HomeRemedy
#YouDontHaveToGetSick #Detoxify
#oxidativeStress #organic #PreventiveMedicine #healthyliving

(1) (Reply)

Ehr,emr:simple And Easy To Use Practice Management System For Clinics In Nigeria / A Nairalander Needs A Dentist Advice / Who is to blamed for the increased rate of suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.