Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) (16907 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 606 Autos Babafemi Sarumi Samusideen For N207.1M Money Laundering / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics) / EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by persius555(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg, make dem bring that judge wey sentence that boy to death for stealing phone.
The judge should come and prove to the world how justice is served in Nigeria.

If that boy can be sentenced to death by hanging over 80,000 naira worth of phone, these ones must be hanged 200 times according to our new version of Justice.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by lazsnaira(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
...I concur with the fellow above!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by AngelicBeing: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
binsanni:

ok

lol
tongue wink
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
They collect money but don't supply anything or if they do they bring in adulterated products and kill people.

And they had the guts to be laughing in court

Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by loomer: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
dessz:
FTC

nigeria matter just weak me....stole 750,000,000+ given 100,000,000 bail .. WATDAFUK but...

I swear, how much come remain for the money or them no expect these thieves to refund the money ni?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by azzima(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am sure these guys were called "Big boys" during the "free" money era. I still cannot believe that some form of sanity could return to Nigeria. Ineffectual buffoon, see your life!Mr PHD can't even run a local government effectively, too feeble and weak. Stealing was in every fiber of Government.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
By there oblong-cone head you shall knw them. Children of fallen lucifer n fraud are like 5&6
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by smoothop1: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Damilare5882:
But please I have a question ooo : ... Can this country ever be free from the word * CORRUPTION * .... I am so damn tired of Nigeria .. Its every day they steal government funds ...whyyyyy

Abeg no make laff die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by ngona(f): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
them go come form like say na them sabi make money pass, meanwhile na stealing.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
bigclem22:
Naija always like dis. He will always go free.
While Somewhere in Abuja a guy was sentenced to death by hanging for stealing an LG phone. grin grin grin
If u must steal in 9ja, ensure to steal enough to settle everybody so dat u won't go to jail or found guilty....

Correct guy cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by lancdoz: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
mehn I get seriously jealous when I see young men doing wonders.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by bankyblue(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
That same court sentenced some one to death last week o. See life
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by Charly68: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Billions here & billions there and we say economy is in recession! This people are wicked indeed even if we forgive them am sure the blood of those committing suicide due to economic hardship can not but keep speaking against them..They can't die well
Re: EFCC Arraigns Directors Of Origin Oil And Gas Over N735m Subsidy Scam (pics) by sukkot: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
mayne I know of that guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Drinks Rat Poison In Otukpo And Dies / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Oguta, Imo State. One Dead / Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.