Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

2deal4real Is A Disgrace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2deal4real Is A Disgrace (1421 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2deal4real Is A Disgrace by DualCore1: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
How the blazes could the whoever just wipe up all the stuff at 2deal4real.com and come up with a completely fresh installation of classifieds and call it "the new 2deal4real" kai!

What ever happened to the concept of backing up and restoring databases?

The friggin site had like. . . a gazilion stuff there. My bro sold his car from der, bought another car from der. I have sold my used fones der also.
Now the whole stuff is filled with blank categories.

angry angry angry
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by Afam(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
Chrome is even showing a Malware warning on the website

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at 2deal4real.com contains elements from the site google-it.heise.de.nfl-com.viewhomesale.ru, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for google-it.heise.de.nfl-com.viewhomesale.ru.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is what happens when these people refuse to get good programmers to do what they want. Obviously, the old site was not compatible with the new one as regards database tables and the business logic.

This is sad and discouraging.
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by DualCore1: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
Wise scam artistes will quickly register the IDs of some trusted sellers and you know the rest. . .
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by yawatide(f): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2009
he he, as Afam has partially eluded to, a site isn't all about slapping up code and calling yourself a "guru". Among others, a solid site has to be tested *frequently*, not only for bugs but for csrf and xss, data needs to be backed up *frequently*, load testing needs to be done prior to anything new coming out and for something that serious, a dedicated server is the norm, not the exception.

Sha, we are all human. Let's give them a second chance. Hopefully they get it right the next time around, learn from it and return to normal.
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by DualCore1: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
Among the thing wey carry me enter dia yesterday na one babe fone number. Only for me to reach there see empty site angry

Chei, one babe lost, yawa this is bad! undecided
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by yawatide(f): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Go chop your christmas sheeken man. Get a life on xmas day, for crying out loud tongue
Re: 2deal4real Is A Disgrace by DualCore1: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
This is all the life I know o. Anything outside ma tech life na disaster (minus my love life, damn i need another babe) tongue

Pipz are just making noise with music, seriously if i vex commot all my sound absorbers and let my baby loose their ears go block till next xmas angry
See their head like 2deal4real own undecided

Meanwhile 2deal4real was "designed" by a dutch company. As far as I have checked, I dey see dutch for some parts of the site.

(1) (Reply)

Website Owners,here's A Deal / Html/xhtml For Beginners / Pls I Need A Hacking Tutorial Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.