Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Unilag Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Registration (2345 Views)

UNILAG Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students 2015/2016 / UNILAG Registration Date / Unilag Registration For Fresher's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Registration by snoopy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
hey y'all hows your registration going?? has anyone paid? i've paid since last week but this guys have not uploaded my payment online so that i can fill the sif and the mis form, anytime i login, the thing keeps telling to make payment!! its taking too long if ya ask me, is anyone in this situation as well?? i paid at first bank the same place we did the thumb printing.
Re: Unilag Registration by fransfola: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
We are in the same boat. I paid to First bank as well, till now I can't register online. I don't understand this prolonged delay in effecting the payment. I am planning to visit the campus next week to confirm what is actually happenning.
Pls, if there is any medical student involved in this exercise in the house, let me know how you are going about ur faculty and departmental registration. I am completely at loss in this aspect. Nothing seems to be happening in Akoka about this. I went to Idi-Araba, yet I was referred back to Akoka. Merry xmas to you all.
Re: Unilag Registration by snoopy(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2009
yea apparently they were too pre-occupied with forcing students to pay in their bank and neglecting other duties cuz of the 200 naira commission. i only paid there cuz i wanted to avoid the stressful queue for thumb printing. even when i was paying last week thursday someone who had paid since the previous week also came to complain. am also planning to visit the campus next week to complain. this is over one week when even post ume then took just about an hour to upload payment.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Unilag Registration by firestar7: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
pls does anyone in the house knows wether unilag part time form is still on sale and how much is likely to be the school fees?
Re: Unilag Registration by shayhunny: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2009
snoopy, i can feel u guys plight but i will advise you to be patient cos it also happens to me when i paid @ that same first bank where we had our thumbprinting and it took afta almost 2weeks later before i can proceed with my online REG by filling my biodata , printing out d SIF, MIS FORM 01. you guys shud keep on trying it will soon go thru, hope i can get to know u guys on campus, add me on my add fabolousgalaticos@yahoo.com or on facebook any how no stress. GREATEST AKOKITES we are dere already!!!!
Re: Unilag Registration by bollybees(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
pls i have been trying to apply for the unilag hostel but all my efforts have been futile. can someone help me out? is it late?
Re: Unilag Registration by snoopy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
shayhunny:

snoopy, i can feel u guys plight but i will advise you to be patient cos it also happens to me when i paid @ that same first bank where we had our thumbprinting and it took afta almost 2weeks later before i can proceed with my online REG by filling my biodata , printing out d SIF, MIS FORM 01. you guys shud keep on trying it will soon go thru,  hope i can get to know u guys on campus, add me on my add fabolousgalaticos@yahoo.com or on facebook any how no stress. GREATEST AKOKITES we are dere already!!!!

thanks man and yeah i visited the campus today to formally lodge a complaint and was told that it takes about two weeks before my payment becomes valid online that it should be up this week, but 2 weeks is too much of a time just to upload ordinary payment!!
Re: Unilag Registration by snoopy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
bollybees:

pls i have been trying to apply for the unilag hostel but all my efforts have been futile. can someone help me out? is it late? pls u can contact me on 07031367590 or bollybees@gmail.com

its not late, its still very much on, i heard you have to wait for the hostel list to come out first (i heard theres a list that has to come out) then you puchase a scratch card blah blah and then pay but it all depends on having your name on the hostel list first

(1) (Reply)

Examples Of Tautology: Lets Have Them(nigeria Version) / Flirchi Sign Up For Free Online Dating Site Flirchi Account In Www.flirchi.com / What Tha Bleep Fun Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.