Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? (518 Views)

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy / Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by corneredlove(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please nairalanders, what is the update concerning the murder of shomzy'sholape'shomzy? Up till now, there is no single communication from Nigerian airforce as regards this case! Or has Liut kalu escape from detention? The society needs to know how far the case has gone because the law should take its course! Maybe the military is trying to die the case or which investigation again since the culprit is known and hasn't deny the crime. Anyone in the know should speak to me about military panel of inquiry, the composition of the panel, and their likely suggestions. Shomzy shomzy: continue to roam about until real justice is served. Thank u all

Re: How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by yomi007k(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
sad

Change minitary to military. ..
Re: How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by corneredlove(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
If a case wrap around the poor, the court proceedings won't take long at all but when it goes the other way it would draw like okra and edit like adekunle goldberg:p
Re: How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by corneredlove(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks alot. Amended
yomi007k:
sad
Change minitary to military. ..
Re: How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
I won't be surprised if the case is swept under the carpet.I wish for nothing but justice for that innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Carry Out Military Probe? by corneredlove(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seconded
ReneeNuttall:
I won't be surprised if the case is swept under the carpet.I wish for nothing but justice for that innocent soul.

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Hacks His Mother To Death In Edo State (graphic Photos) / Nigeria ‘gay Wedding’ Bust Leads To Charges / 3 Loggers Kill 13yrs Old Boy N Buried Him In D Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.