Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student (734 Views)

Industrial Training IT / Am Seeking 6months Industrial Training From Any Ict Related Company / Industrial Training Placement For Uni. CS Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student by maxdi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
hi Nairalanders,

I wish to request for a place of IT for a sister. She did Comp Science at Kwara Poly. She seemed to have learnt some language but not that sound. My advice for her was to get more knowledge than looking for money now.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Merry Xmas and Happy new Year
Re: Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
I also did my ND in kwara poly.She might know me (Alfa). If she really good in vb6.0 and know basic SQL statement i can assure her a better place to learn more.I also did my I.T. in that company. Tell her to call me so i can ask few question to besure she is really fit be4 i connect her to the company.the earlier the better. if she is good i can assure her that she will start by Jan. You can call me on 07033696601 or 08022281411.
Re: Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student by maxdi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2010
I doubt if she does.

I can only assure of old QBasic and little if possible. the truth is that majority of them hardly practice. some of their tutor don't even encourage that.

that is just why I advice getting more knowledge.I can assure she learns very fast.

I will give her your numbers to contact personally

Thanks
Re: Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student by maxdi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2010
@Ibrodex

Thanks for your kind gesture.

My sister told me this morning you have connected her and she has been invited for interview.

Thanks and God bless man.

I will try to reach personally.
Re: Industrial Training For Nd Com Sci. Student by VURN(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Ibrodex
please could you be of assistance to me too. I'm a computer engineering student and i expect to go for IT by june/july this year but i don't have a place yet. I just need where i can gather much experience. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Ccnp Dumps / A Programmer That Can Design An Application For Ipad And Mobile Phone Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.