Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (65802 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by akin33(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
proverb 18: 7
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. All sympathizers, who claim to love her now failed to warn her when she was running her mouth.
This same demon has ever call daddy Adeboye gay and you think baba will applaud her.
Apostle Sulaiman is facing a serious sextual scandal now through a woman (Otobo). Should David Ibiyome watch and allow one Jezebel to run down his ministry?
I advice al sympathizers to think about this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jeromzy(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2017
vibeskartel101:
thunder fire you and your occultic pastor
may ur blood cloth in ur vein..I'll hull u till u maroon
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by TinaAnita(f): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2017
So It was a pastor that decided to lock her up? I remember Kemi spew worst things about Pa. Enoch Adeboye and heaven did not fall and that makes him a true-bible believing Christian.
When you lock someone up for stepping on your toes what signals are you sending to non-believers? Jesus Christ was cruficied and he never retaliated. Fake pastors here and there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Daboomb: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

They only want to spend the wealth in God's Kingdom not his words.

What happened to forgiving those who trespass against us ?

I have condemned Kemi several times but what is wrong is wrong.

I have never condoned whatever nonsense she writes.
My posts on her in the past are there.

But locking her up for how many weeks for a civil case and making her wear prison uniform ?

I am aware whenever a Pastor is involved, brains are on vacation.

Type whatever you like. What is bad is bad

She has said crazier things about Pastor Adeboye. I guess Man of God is different from god of man

@The bolded:
Brains really go bad, when it involves so-called "men of god"!

If it was Buhari she abused and she got locked up for only two days, Nigerians will be calling for his head.

But now that it is a "Pastor", the "Sheeple" (Sheep people!) are silent.
Same attitude was in display in the randy pastor Sulaiman's sex-tapes!
undecided undecided

Remnd me, who was that person that said "Religion is the OPIUM of the People...... give them religion and they get really, really STONED!"
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Daboomb: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
akin33:
proverb 18: 7
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. All sympathizers, who claim to love her now failed to warn her when she was running her mouth.
This same demon has ever call daddy Adeboye gay and you think baba will applaud her.
Apostle Sulaiman is facing a serious sextual scandal now through a woman (Otobo). Should David Ibiyome watch and allow one Jezebel to run down his ministry?
I advice al sympathizers to think about this.

So, agreed that Kemi has "acute diarrhoea of the mouth", does that justify putting her in prison (for a civil offence) and making her wear the Uniform of convicted criminals to court, when she is yet to be convicted?

Should that be the kind of "Justice" meted out on behalf of a so-called man of god?
If this your Pastor was Jesus, what do you think he would do to humanity that crucified him?

"By their fruits, we shall know them.... because a fruit does not fall far from the Tree".
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Leader01(m): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2017
The pastors, prophets, and other so called men of God, are they really following the full step of Jesus Christ?

Many times did Jesus arrested those who accused him wrongly or insulted?

How times did Jesus' disciplines in the Bible arrest anyone or take them go court and subject them inhuman treatment?

Who are these pastors copying from?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pennywise(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2017
It seems to me this pastor David Ibiyomie is as guilty as hell.

I wonder what it cost him to orchestrate this nonsense between the police, prison wardens and the court.

I hope it gave him satisfaction.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Bucacious: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:

Extreme lessons like one court granting her freedom and another picking her up.

Common.

Most of these men of God are simply business men.

No long suffering or sacrifices.

What has she not said about Pastor Adeboye ?

Has he ever ordered her arrest ?

What has she not said abt Pastor Adeboye? So u knew she was saying trash yet u all believed her and called all these Pastors names. U all believed Pastor David Ibiyiomie was an adulterer. U guys said terrible and derogative things abt the man and said he should proceed to a court of law to prove his innocence. Now he has done that and u are still wailing. His d pastor the Judge? He just did what u all advised him to do. U were all disappointed cos the man am sure came out clean. If the reverse was the case,am sure all of u would throw jabs at the Pastor

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by AntiWailer: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Bucacious:

What has she not said abt Pastor Adeboye? So u knew she was saying trash yet u all believed her and called all these Pastors names. U all believed Pastor David Ibiyiomie was an adulterer. U guys said terrible and derogative things abt the man and said he should proceed to a court of law to prove his innocence. Now he has done that and u are still wailing. His d pastor the Judge? He just did what u all advised him to do. U were all disappointed cos the man am sure came out clean. If the reverse was the case,am sure all of u would throw jabs at the Pastor

Who said we all believed her ?

I guess you had a terrible night cheesy

Read my post again.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by donnie(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
FREE AUNTY KEMI!!! AUNTY KEMI WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU *bites turkey wing and sips gulder*!! WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL AUNTY KEMI REGAINS HER FREEDOM *adjusts pillows and reduces Ac*!! ............ angry

See your mouth grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ikorodureporta: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerian Pastors & Politicians...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by moorme(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
FREE AUNTY KEMI!!! AUNTY KEMI WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU *bites turkey wing and sips gulder*!! WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL AUNTY KEMI REGAINS HER FREEDOM *adjusts pillows and reduces Ac*!! ............ angry

U don craze b4 abi,lol.....
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by loomer: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

They only want to spend the wealth in God's Kingdom not his words.

What happened to forgiving those who trespass against us ?

I have condemned Kemi several times but what is wrong is wrong.

I have never condoned whatever nonsense she writes.
My posts on her in the past are there.

But locking her up for how many weeks for a civil case and making her wear prison uniform ?

I am aware whenever a Pastor is involved, brains are on vacation.

Type whatever you like. What is bad is bad

She has said crazier things about Pastor Adeboye. I guess Man of God is different from god of man

Nigerians and their double standards.
Pastor carry her go court una dey talk of forgiveness.

Apostle keep quiet una dey say him do the bad things.
Wetin una actually want self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by kogistar: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2017
ednut1:
although i feel she is an a$$hole. this is a civil matter not criminal. and she shouldn't be in detention. no wonder Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo
same kAnu in zoo cge
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Osazuwa72: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
dragonking3:
Aunty kemi should not worry, we will soon send Stephenie Otobo to
join her and keep her company in prison grin grin

Two different scenario....
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by EvangelistNdudi(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2017
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.". matthew 7:15

all pastors are not men of God and all men of God are not​ pastors

Jesus Christ received more insult during His time but He never fought back
He has the power to do so but He never did

the question now is ' what qualifies us as Christ follower if we end up taking everyone that insult us to court'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by dragonking3: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2017
Osazuwa72:

Two different scenario....
Both are being sued for defamation of character
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by pinkhill(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
No, it is not.

Yes, Pastors are human too but the title pastor comes with a lot. What happens to forgiveness? What happened to the wordsJesus said, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Sometimes forgiveness is the best punishment to an erring being.

God bless the true Men of God who serve him truthfully.
Benita27:
So what?, if it teaches her any lesson then it's a good move.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by pinkhill(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Apostle did not keep quiet
loomer:

Nigerians and their double standards.
Pastor carry her go court una dey talk of forgiveness.

Apostle keep quiet una dey say him do the bad things.
Wetin una actually want self
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by JusticeSeeker: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
In my pastor's voice(David Ibiyiomie)there's no peace for the wicked.
This your pastor isn't of God. Jesus will always say Father "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2017
sprado:
this is totally unacceptable.....where are the feminist in the house?
download this feminine friendly app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines
u b bad guy.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
her cup has been running over for a long time with the way she's been randomly insulting well meaning individuals. this shame she's experiencing will obviously teach her a lesson even though she doesnt end up being sentenced.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:

Extreme lessons like one court granting her freedom and another picking her up.

Common.

Most of these men of God are simply business men.

No long suffering or sacrifices.

What has she not said about Pastor Adeboye ?

Has he ever ordered her arrest ?

it was because Adeboye did not say anything that she continued to Ibiyomie, thankfully the bitch has learnt her lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
notoriousbabe:
What did she did?
your English is something else.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by mickeymimi: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
I really like pastor Adeboye. .. You hear all sorts about him...people have called him all sort of names ... but I have never heard of him dragging anyone to court.

Kemi need to stop posting rubbish about people. ...May be it is an opportunity for the pastor to meet her , counsel and preach Jesus to her.

You never know if she really has mental health problem.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
I am not really a good Christian so to say, but I support that pastor 100%,when a person is seriously convincing 200 million Nigerians that a pastor committed adultery.

You expect him not to defend his integrity?

You expect him to keep quiet and practice forgiveness till he loses all the respect and integrity he worked 20+ years to gain?

You expect him to wait and forgive until he loses all his church members?

Do you know that the relationship between a pastor and his congregation is based on trust?

So in the name of keeping quiet and forgiving a ranting women, he should lose his vocation, congregation and respect?

Have you ever tried to put yourself in his shoes or do you come here to type rubbish just because you have a keypad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by chccho(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Why is it now a big issue because it's Kemi olunloyo that's being locked up in prison or made to sear prison uniform?is she the first that's been locked up in prison? What about 1000s of people languishing in kuje and kirikiri for crimes they don't even know about and doing hard Labour for it.

The fact that u have a right to freedom of speech doesn't mean u should be careless or irresponsible with your utterances. People should be ready to face the consequencies of their actions.

The fact that she has been doing same to pastor A,B or C doesn't mean pastor D should be mute about it that lady deserves to be thought a big lesson for her careless and unguarded statements.
For those people talking about Christ and what he would have done remember that when Christ went to pray for 40days/nights when he came back from the mountain he met people worshipping idols and selling in the all sorts in the holy place and what did Christ do he was angry,destroyed their idols and even weeped some of them with canes,so even Christ is human and reacted when people pushed him to the wall.

Kemi olunloyos case should serve as a lesson to others who feel they can say whatever they feel like .

I hope this teaches her a big lesson and to her brother Freeze that guy should also be very careful coz he is also towing her path.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by humblemikel(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
So what?, if it teaches her any lesson then it's a good move.
IF christ was like your pastor then you wouldnt be alive today
that goes to show the kind of leaders your follow in your religion
christianity has lost its place because of people like u and your pastors
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nellybii: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Acidosis:
After committing punishable offences, these ediots will go about talking rubbish, with words like "and na pastor oo".

Why didn't you folks warned her when she was insulting a pastor and his church?

My kind of pastoral calling will beat the hell out of you first, then sit you down and preach God's word to you. Take it or not, you're at loss. I will first ensure you perish on earth first before showing you the road to hell.

And your likes will complain when some people behead. Mtchewww So God supports your approach only. SMH
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
moupe:
That uniform suits the old fool
e b like say na ur pastot she insult ba
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by nkemdi89(f): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
dragonking3:

Please tell them o. Most nigerians especially nairalanders, they dont know how the system works. their own is to talk foolishly.
Talk is actually cheap, that's the reason most of them type whatever they like or think they know without having knowledge of a particular topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.